Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low Performance Since 9.0

Zrams

Hi

Before update 9.0, I never had any lag, (my gpu was very hot, 80° Celsius but that was normal)

Since the last update (9.0), I have big performance lag, on the menu, on game etc. and my GPU is now heating at 50° Celsius maximum in game, like he was not working.

I'm experiencing a strange issue since the 9.0 update. It's not lag, per se, but the camera feels... choppy? I tried messing with the sensitivity but to no avail. It makes aiming a fair bit more difficult in what was previously a smooth-as-butter game.

I will add to it, that not only the performance is bad, but the crashing of the game is getting worst... before the u9 i have never crashed, or my fps have never fallen lover then 40. (i'm using laptop and the spec. ain't good :D ) but after U9.... FPS sometimes is 20~ and lower... and it was 8 times today that i crashed... :/ not cool people.

I have an Intel core 2 quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz, 4Go RAM, with a Nvidia GeForce GPU.

The game should not lag, but my maximum FPS reached is 15 fps at the login menu.

Until the 9.0 update, there was no problem, all graph max, in 1920x1080

I just can't play cause of lag (not connection lag, but performance lag), I tested, but aim is too difficult, move too, so I abandonned

Edited by Zrams

i need to know why i have crazy crappy framrates hosting games now? almost everyone in my clan prefferred i hosted because of my hardware and internet, yet right after the patch after the update 9, hosting is pointless. voids, regular missions - my clanmates are running in place for 8 seconds, yet none of this occurs when i solo t1,2,3 and regular missions - no framerate drop and buggyness.

clanmates in europe and texas reported no lag as i hosted all sorts of warframe fun before the patch. now it's $&*&*#(%&. i currently dont host because of this issue. is this being looked into?

AMD Phenom 2 965 deneb

8gb standard 1600mhz ram

evga geforce gtx 560TI DS

intel ssd

win 7 pro 64 - no aero, no extra processes.

i can run 2 games at the same time, yet i have issues with warframe i didnt have before.

also, i dont run warframe with all the bells and whistles, everything is basic.

Edited by Hakuri

Pre U9 - 80FPS average

Post U9 - 50 FPS average with precisley the same settings. 

And it feels more like 30fps to be honest. I don't know if it's the camera or the new movement animations, but everything feels slow and sluggish. 

Going to try 64x again to see if that helps somehow, but I honestly don't see why I have such a substaintal loss of frames. 

EDIT: Siwtching to 64x had no effect on my FPS count, though it did feel marginally better. Of course the old problem of hosts loosing frames like I lose loose change still afflicts us, but come on DE. Any explanation for this sudden drop in performance? It's certainly not my hardware - was something missing from U9 changelog? 

Edited by 11.11.11

wow i am actually happy reading this, since it means it aint just me.

I have the same exact problem evrything seems laggy, but it aint lag it's like a delay in the game it's

respons to my input. Thus resulting in lacking the ability to aim smooth and fast, jumping running rolling in a normal way

All of This results in me not being able to play the game anymore!! or at least not enjoying myself like i used to

Same here. Get almost playable fps(15-25...) if I set all to low and disable all fancy stuff. Had no problem at all when playing 8.3.

yeah same problem here too. I would just be in the main menu and i will see my screen stutter for no reason... previously everything was fine... till U9.

I have an Intel core 2 quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz, 4Go RAM, with a Nvidia GeForce GPU.

The game should not lag, but my maximum FPS reached is 15 fps at the login menu.

Until the 9.0 update, there was no problem, all graph max, in 1920x1080

I just can't play cause of lag (not connection lag, but performance lag), I tested, but aim is too difficult, move too, so I abandonned

just a few quotes on which i concur and support.