Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Nice thanks, ive got something to add, maybe something to think about. Why not add an option to sell blueprints via foundry, that way we dont have to go back to the inventory to sell the blueprints, and it could help the menus look better

Nice thanks, ive got something to add, maybe something to think about. Why not add an option to sell blueprints via foundry, that way we dont have to go back to the inventory to sell the blueprints, and it could help the menus look better

now that would be very convenient!

It does; they "fixed" it and made it more subtle.

Subtle? You can barely see the color chosen, it is better to smoke completely colored arm or not be allowed to touch the color of the smoke of the arm, rather than having both. ( Say that sees the two is what is too much, the color for energy is barely visible) This is really ugly, then that is my opinion.

I can not find this subtle at all, it was a great thing and there was regressed.

Yes I admit, I get angry a lot for this detail, but I loved this detail : '(

Just tried 64bit since a while after this update, there hasn't been anything new...

I still can't run it without crashing after 5 minutes...

Are they ever going to fix their issue that they introduced in 9.1?

Sitting on 32bit makes me cry.

Pony Warframe Update FTW!!! Cmon guys, you know you want a pony warframe to be put in this game. Get to it! hahaha, jk

But really, I'm looking foward to whatever next big update you have in store for us :)

Edit: Oooooo, maybe you can fix that ugly beetle lookin' skirt on Trinity! Just a thought...

Edited Edit: Or maybe the smiley face on her belly, I mean WTF is that!?!

Edited Edited Edit: Hey! I looked at it's placement more and it looks like in the area down from the naval. Could this be a clever joke by the creators that Trinity needs to shave because she has a "Happy Trail"???? Hahahahahahahahaha. No, das nastay.

Edited by Zambeiz

is it normal that I take more shield damage as a vauban than as rhino? no? didn't think so. Thanks for fixing these major issues though, can't have people running around with ugly guns now can we?

It's basically impossible to solo as low armor frames now, level 20 something corpus crewman kills me with 4 shots from full shields thanks to this (285 max shields), but yeah prettying guns takes priority.

Lmao, impossible? I solo dam near anything short of a defence with Loki, Banshee, Trinity, and recently Nova. Its all about your loadout, the levels are no longer beatable with the standard cookiecut one size kills all set up, you got to find the right mix.

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe

Lmao, impossible? I solo dam near anything short of a defence with Loki, Banshee, Trinity, and recently Nova. Its all about your loadout, the levels are no longer beatable with the standard cookiecut one size kills all set up, you got to find the right mix.

yeah its totally my fault and I should change my play style to accomodate bugs, you serious? Loadout doesnt mean anything when a god damn grunts kill me in under 3 seconds. If you see nothing wrong with that then I hope you get your disability benefits on a timely manner

A hotfix to lower the cost of Rubdeo to what it was originally was for Shadow Clans would be nice. I refuse to put over 3hrs. of farming for 600 Rubdeo for one banner stand. Lastly, what am I supposed to do with my 5,000,000 credits? I thought you would have something for us or were you lying in the livestream?(I know this may seem harsh and out of line. But everybody else is brown noseing so this comment might balance it out.)

I'm having the same Bug

So, uh.... since these last couple of hotfixes, the game keeps randomly freezing up and crashing out after about... 5-10 minutes of running. That happening to anyone else?

Tried a few more times, now I'm getting "The Evolution Engine has stopped responding" as the reason.

I have the same issue here is what the support guys told me.

Hi GenghisTebo,

I will pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at. Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you at the moment, but we will be sure to follow up if we have any other questions.

Keep an eye on the Update notes posted in the forums to see when this is fixed

(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/3-update-build-notes/).

Thanks again. We appreciate the report!

Edited by GenghisTebo

I'm having the same Bug

I have the same issue here is what the support guys told me.

Hi GenghisTebo,

I will pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at. Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you at the moment, but we will be sure to follow up if we have any other questions.

Keep an eye on the Update notes posted in the forums to see when this is fixed

(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/3-update-build-notes/).

Thanks again. We appreciate the report!

I don't know if you've been following the discussions about this issue, a lot of people have found it's linked to the Teamspeak software.

If you have this installed i'd recommend turning it off and try running the game again. If you don't have this software i'd suggest maybe try debugging it yourself. Kill all unnecessary tasks/programs. Try turning off antivirus/spyware programs as well. Also try running warframe as an administrator, if you still can't sort it on your own you'll have to wait for support to get back to you.

Maybe if you have time, try a reinstall just in case something got corrupted during the updates.

Good luck hope you get it resolved.... if would tick me off to no end if i couldn't get in.