CandyManCriminal

could we get an elite sortie?
5 missions, longer, harder, giggity, with higher level enemies
better reward pool, but you can only do one sortie a day

maybe put an MR lock on it, idk im not the cops

also maybe a new reward system entirely for sorties
have each mission give sortie currency you can trade in for rewards
as well as a random reward from a small pool
the first one would have a chance to drop a statue, a forma, exilus adapter, or 1000 endo
the second one would have a chance to drop a statue, a potato, booster, 1000 endo, or 2000 kuva
the third mission would have a chace to drop a statue, 3000 endo, 4000 kuva, a legendary core, or a riven mod
then have the currency trade in for statue, endo, kuva, booster, or whatever else
currency does not get removed between days

obviously its not without problems, like statues being in all tiers
but i made up the pool just as an example
basically i'd like to see it tiered kinda like bounties are 

just some thoughts

I thought about the idea of an "Elite" sortie, and here was what I thought:

1. 6 missions instead of 3.
  2. Stacking challenges, each mission has it in new challenge while keeping the previous challenge(s).
  3. Last mission is always an assassination of the sortie leader.

I like the idea of storing currency that can be used to pay for a specific reward, but I feel like that would invite serious grinding.

I mainly do sorties for access to higher difficulty missions (when not doing Kuva Floods) and the chances at rare things like boosters, potatoes and a legendary core.

I would make the elite sortie appear once per week with the requirement that you completed the regular sortie at least once within the week. As for rewards, each week would have a guaranteed reward (not random). Rewards similar to what might be found in rare resource chests, like boosters, potatoes/adapter, etc.

It might look something like:

1. Mobile Defense. Challenge: Augmented Armor/Shields. Level 40-50.
  2. Sabotage. Challenge: Environmental Hazard (Burning/Freezing/Radiation/Magnetic), plus previous challenge. Level 50-60.
  3. Exterminate. Challenge: Eximus Stronghold, plus previous challenges. Level 60-70.
  4. Defense/Interception/Excavation/Survival (Kuva). Challenge: Reduced Energy, plus previous challenges. Level 70-80.
  5. Rescue/Spy. Challenge: Offensive Enhancement (IPS/Elemental Damage boost), plus previous challenges. Level 80-90.
  6. Assassination. Challenge: Weapon Type Restriction, plus previous challenges. Level 90-100 (boss 110-120 dependent on squad member quantity).