Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if you could grab your sentinel and use it as a weapon

(PSN)Red_12hino

Exactly as stated above, youre running into a crowd of enemies, you pull the trigger. On your 200 pound Opticor(unlikely that would ever happen) and CLICK! The guns empty, you switch out to your clemkatas and CLICK! its empties too! They are too strong for your melee(unlikely), so you look at that floating bug eyed turd you call a Dethcube and you rip it out of the air and slap it onto your forearm. It goes "DEEERRRRP I R DERTHCOOB!" And the freaking creeper starts forming itself over your arm into the death machine arm gatling lazer pew murder 9000! Thoughts on my half baked idea?

Edited by (PS4)Red_12hino

On 2018-08-22 at 9:13 PM, (PS4)Red_12hino said:

Exactly as stated above, youre running into a crowd of enemies, you pull the trigger. On your 200 pound Opticor(unlikely that would ever happen) and CLICK! The guns empty, you switch out to your clemkatas and CLICK! its empties too! They are too strong for your melee(unlikely), so you look at that floating bug eyed turd you call a Dethcube and you rip it out of the air and slap it onto your forearm. It goes "DEEERRRRP I R DERTHCOOB!" And the freaking creeper starts forming itself over your arm into the death machine arm gatling lazer pew murder 9000! Thoughts on my half baked idea?

I LOL'd for sure but I can't say I hate the idea!

I also can't think of a situation where that would be terribly useful but it would be kind of cool.