The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Farm Neurodes In Good Consistency?

Dtexas

Question

I need so god damn many of these damn freaking things (just over 30) and I would love if someone could tell me where I could farm them consistently (at least 1 or more either every run, or every other run).

Ive tried Cyath on Eris and get 0-1 usually and Vay Hek hasn't dropped a damn Neurode for me in the last MONTH, no matter how many times I kill him.

Please help, I am sick of farming these damn things :c

14 answers to this question

a. Farm Vey Hek. He is a low level boss so the enemies in the level (including Hek himself) should just tickle a rank 30 Warframe. Rush to him, kill him, rush out. Rinse and repeat.

- or -

b. Farm Xini. At the start of each match, make sure to smash all the barrels. Might contain Neurodes. Once the enemies start spawning, be sure to pick up each resource drop.

Personally I prefer farming Vey Hek. It is just so easy.

Cyanth. I always get like 2 per run.

^ YES, got five in one run, not only that it's so chaotic your always using skills to keep those infested away so it keeps u busy. And of course at the end u get massive xp. Just keep trying it or of course sacrifice something to the RNGods

I personally prefer Cyath for the enemy waves are consistent and within the level range. Defense Missions like Xini tend to start off with a low number of enemies and thus may take time to reach waves 10+ in order to do efficient farming.

Even so, enemies in Xini will be of higher levels at higher waves.

Edited by Xilhouette

I personally prefer Cyath for the enemy waves are consistent and within the level range. Defense Missions like Xini tend to start off with a low number of enemies and thus may take time to reach waves 10+ in order to do efficient farming.

Even so, enemies in Xini will be of higher levels at higher waves.

Agree with you there.