Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Warframe: Shard

Bloodraptor

Long-coming second version of my OC Warframe Shard. I softened and feminized the musculature a bit more yet kept her solid and athletic to fit into the strong physical tanking role I designed her for. I also gave a more layered jagged look rather than raised bony plates and flowing razor shard growths in a more natural moulding from the limbs. The headpiece now has no "hair" and has a spiked crown shape framing her head.warframe_shard_concept_v2_by_vicdelacruz

• 1 month later...

These concepts are great and I dig the illustrations, but I just have one gripe... Anubis is a male deity and I think the frame would look much cooler as a male. I think he should have a body style similar to that of Blackheart, just neat and clean (I like the purple as a default color too!). More muscular than Excalibur but not as big as Rhino (see links below). As for Shard, definitely keep her female, though she reminds me of a cross between Oberon & Ember, in terms of looks.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130413165708/dwn009/images/b/bf/MvC2Blackheart.png

http://mugen.weboy.org/images/marvel-vs-capcom/characters/blackheart-filtered_by_bajm.jpg

These concepts are great and I dig the illustrations, but I just have one gripe... Anubis is a male deity and I think the frame would look much cooler as a male. I think he should have a body style similar to that of Blackheart, just neat and clean (I like the purple as a default color too!). More muscular than Excalibur but not as big as Rhino (see links below). As for Shard, definitely keep her female, though she reminds me of a cross between Oberon & Ember, in terms of looks.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130413165708/dwn009/images/b/bf/MvC2Blackheart.png

http://mugen.weboy.org/images/marvel-vs-capcom/characters/blackheart-filtered_by_bajm.jpg

I thank you for the feedback and comments! I made Shard before Oberon even came out lol. As for Anubis, I don't remember ever making him female at all or even suggesting it, If I did my bad but all the comments were towards Shard and wanting a physical tanky female frame.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE 

wait a min, since when did Alda V smoke ?

Someone knows Alad V's distant cousin, Ctrl V....

This concept needs some love again

Yeah, Probably doing a third redesign pass with a more "heroic" pose rather than her chillin'. I think the proportions are good on version 2, not as super beefy as the first but still strong. Would give a lot more time to drawing more frame designs but life being what it is I am too busy to then take the time to do a detailed design to then have some "illustrious" council members just go "Dood wit bewbz LAWL". Next contest for a frame I will dust em off and see if I can add something not done yet, but might have to make it an earth, air or water frame to get any thumbs up XD.

I thank you for the feedback and comments! I made Shard before Oberon even came out lol. As for Anubis, I don't remember ever making him female at all or even suggesting it, If I did my bad but all the comments were towards Shard and wanting a physical tanky female frame.

Sorry, I didn't see the link with the Anubis render. I like it. But to tell the truth the Purple version of Shard looks more "Anubis-ie" and more tenno-esk at the same time vs. the silver render in the link. The silver version evokes too much mummy and silver samurai, at least in my eyes. I do like the Egyptian-style weapon in the silver render, though. I think if you made that purple version male and kept the Shard sketch below it (I guess version 2 with the horned crown) exactly as is, it would be perfect. 

• 4 months later...

Long-coming second version of my OC Warframe Shard. I softened and feminized the musculature a bit more yet kept her solid and athletic to fit into the strong physical tanking role I designed her for. I also gave a more layered jagged look rather than raised bony plates and flowing razor shard growths in a more natural moulding from the limbs. The headpiece now has no "hair" and has a spiked crown shape framing her head.warframe_shard_concept_v2_by_vicdelacruz

looks like a primed version of her..... 

My name is Banansa47 and this is my favorite fan frame in warframe!!!!!

• 8 months later...