The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dlc Question

Coca-Cola_Addict

Question

You may be familiar with the starter pack they sell in the steam store for about $40 that comes with

-500 plat and 100,000 credits

-6 random common mods

-4 random rare mods

-affinity booster and credit booster

-and possiblly something else I forgot about...

Any way my question is can I buy this on steam and apply it to my non-steam connected warframe account?

I think its a pretty good deal considering I already have 10 bucks in my steam wallet that I'll probably never spend otherwise...

6 answers to this question

for the love of god... dont waste such money there... buy a founder package if you really want...

mods & credits are easly farmable in game... get plats!

Yeah, add ten bucks (to this 40 to have 50) and you will get 1220 Plat, badge and Excalibur Prime frame (superchargfed with it's own slot if I am not mistaken - can someone confirm?). Even if you buy those boosters (and only Affinity makes sense) you will have still well over 1K plat. AND all of this money go to DE, no share for Valve.

Mods, credits - you will get in game.

https://warframe.com/founders

Edited by SabreUr

You may be familiar with the starter pack they sell in the steam store for about $40 that comes with

-500 plat and 100,000 credits

-6 random common mods

-4 random rare mods

-affinity booster and credit booster

-and possiblly something else I forgot about...

Any way my question is can I buy this on steam and apply it to my non-steam connected warframe account?

I think its a pretty good deal considering I already have 10 bucks in my steam wallet that I'll probably never spend otherwise...

FYI, there are no difference between the account made by steam or non-steam warframe account. You could login both account through steam or non-steam version, so you could use the pack you bought through steam with any account.

But then again, you shouldn't waste 40$ on that pack. Just like Phoenix said, it'll save much more if you just buy the founder package.