Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies no longer alerted by corpses

Fylas

Enemies no longer switch into alerted mode when they come upon a corpse. Is this a feature? I know they removed that like a year ago during some of the ai revamps and it REALLY REALLY ANNOYED ME cause I now had to get rid of corpses. Was this turned off on purpose? Are the glorious days of stealth slaughter back?! I couldn't find any note about it in the change logs from 21 to 23.5 hence why I am wondering. Though I would appreciate it if it stays that way >////>

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2018-10-16 at 12:41 AM, Xenophil said:

Yet wiki says that corpses alert the enemy (on every page that has something about stealth or body desintegration, for example Arca Plasmor)

that might be because you responded to something that happened weeks before you posted, IE before the patch that fixed it,  :P 

5 hours ago, Xenophil said:

I see grineer troops dying infront of each other with no reaction even post Fortuna updates.

you lucky guy :< I actually switched to the plasma shotgun thingy because it vaporizes corpses because the god damn garuda crossbow is bugged to kingdom come, it's bolts impacting triggers enemy alerts, and even when it's not silenced it's alerting level loud secondary fire doesn't unstealth ivara XD