Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Option To Disable Controllers?

Drasiel

About every five or six missions I play my 360 controller seems to hijack the vertical control of my camera. Since I prefer to play Warframe with a mouse and keyboard this is a bit annoying. I have to jiggle the right analogue stick until it will "give up" the camera controls. I know I can unplug the controller but I really shouldn't have to. Could an option be added to disable/enable controllers in the controls menu?

in order to unplug my controller I have to climb onto my desk and curl myself around my monitor, so it's a bit of a pain to do, add to that I have some mobility issues and it's something I'd rather not do for the one game I play that doesn't have a disable option. :\

Yeah unplugging a controller shouldn't be that difficult, but you know sometimes it is. This would be a nice quality of life addition nothing more. 

Ok, spent like $5 and get a hub, so you can get all necessary ports on your desk.

Or you know, just adding a simple "disable controller" button in options - I heard something about DE aiming toward accessibility, this could be nice first step.