Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Floor covering decorations - need more variety

Geraaltix

How about patches of sandy ground? Snowy ground? We have many decorations that are simply plants that sprout up out of nothing. In most dojo rooms this amounts to trees, plants, grass simply sprouting out of the metal flooring we have in most of our dojo rooms. I'd like to see the option for more natural, fluid ways of decorations flowing into each other. Trees growing in the ground. Grass sprouting up from dirt. Aquatic plants that actually, y'know, live in the water. (I posted in another thread about pond and pool decorations, that would work with this).

More options please!

15 hours ago, (PS4)Private_Ventures said:

or at the very least, some freakin carpet. I'm tired of walking around on this hard cement/alloy floor. Maybe some rugs or something. You know, add a little class.

I mean... you can spend loads of  :platinum: for Ostrun rugs from the market... xD

Edited by AJman14

Yes please give me snow to work with the ice we have right now. Also, give me tables, chairs, tablewear, cups, bottles, plates and the like, Or just let me rescale barrels as small as I want because even Rhino would have a hard time drinking from them at the moment and I got rooms that could use them.