Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increassed mouse sensitivity after using exalted weapons and archwing launcher in PoE?

devildevil21

I've noticed that in the plains, when I use exalted abilities and deactivate them or if I go into archwing and back to the ground, my warframe will have increassed mouse sensitivity.

I've also discovered that my operator doesn't suffer from this, and instead has the regular mouse sensitivity I use, except that when I go back to my warframe the sensitivity is still screwed up. This is particularly annoying in the X axis because a slight turn like I use to do will make my warframe spin the camera TWICE instead of just a little bit.

This supposed bug has been happening for a few months but I never bothered with it... however, with the approach of fortuna, I am hoping this bug will be fixed so that I can enjoy the most of the new upcoming content, and also enjoy PoE more.... it's bad already my main is bugged in the plains, a mouse sensitivity bug makes this even more annoying.

Edit: After a bit of searching I found out this bug exists since february and there is a work around to it. It seems that you are switched to the archwing sensitivity once you go back to normal, so to fix this, all you have to do is match your archwing sensitivity with the mouse sensitivity you normally have in the options. (mines 23 for look, 9 for aim and 23 for scoped)

Link to the thread that gave the solution: 

Edited by devildevil21