The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Launcher Crashing/Game steadily getting "Network Failure"

Mack7n

For the past few weeks, my launcher crashes after being open for more than 15 seconds.  It's a constant thing, and happens everytime I leave it for that long.  When I get into game, I'm having issues staying in groups, as I'm steadily getting network issues and then removed from groups.  I've done the verify cache, optimize, firewalls, AV.  This problem is exclusive to Warframe, as I do not have it in any other game.  Cannot figure out what is happening or how to fix it.  I get no crash logs, nothing.  Launcher just closes on its own.  Also getting this error "Update Failed.  Download data was corrupted"  On my 1st startup of the Warframe launcher.  I rand the Verify again, and it found nothing.

Hi Mack7n,

Can you please gather some log files for us and send them our way in a support ticket? The issue with the launcher will hopefully be seen in launcher.log, and the network issues in EE.log. The log files can be found here, and you can submit them to us here.

Note: These files are wiped clean each time you launch the game. You'll want to send us these logs after you've had the issues occur. So for the network issue, close the game after you've successfully reproduced it and set the log file aside.

Thanks!

I ended up removing Warframe from steam, and did the standalone launcher.  Since doing this, the crashing of the launcher has stopped.  Still getting the DC's during game non stop.  So, looked it upon your help desk, and I turned off the IPV6.  I'll give this a go for an hour and see if that does anything.  IF not, I'll send the logs in a ticket.  TY for the reply.  😄

Sent a ticket off your way DE, but I just wanted to note I've been having similar and additional problems.  Constant "Network not responding" errors, hanging launcher, hanging mission loads, difficulty forming a public squad, etc.  It only started recently, and the problems seem to be isolated to Warframe.

Same thing here Talrath.  Happened within the last 3-4 days and is happening constantly in public games or cetus.  Only happens in warframe, no other games.  Solo play, no issues at all.  Really starting to piss me off as most of my progress now comes from PoE grinding and I can't even grind rep unless i do bounties solo or fish.

Yup, I went through my whole PC, updated everything, went over every firewall/AV PC/Router, Checked health status on every part of my PC, no issues anywhere.  All other games run smooth, no problems at all.  Warframe, non stop DC & Freezing for 4-5 seconds.  Even my MSI Health Monitor shows nothing wrong with PC during the game freeze, so can't tell what's happening.  Super frustrating, as I haven't been able to do my sorties for days, can't do the boss fights in Plains, rep grinds, nothing.  It's literally just been fishing/mining for 4 days straight, or running quests that are able to be solo'd.  Extremely frustrating.

I am experiencing the same thing. I checked the log files and apparently during the mission I am not able to connect to their server and get a ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT for over a minute or two when someone attempts to join. Not sure why this is happening after the update.

EDIT:

2069.396 Sys [Error]: HttpSendRequest failed to content.warframe.com: ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT
2069.396 Sys [Error]: HttpSendRequest failed to content.warframe.com: ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT
2069.454 Sys [Info]: Used shared /Lotus/Interface/ClanEmblems/f/536bc9c006c56f375479a28f_em.png (16,781B Copy: 0.002s Write: 0s Latency: 42.1s)
2069.536 Sys [Info]: Loaded 493/509 resources at 7 ms/frame
2111.400 Sys [Error]: HttpSendRequest failed to content.warframe.com: ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT
2111.465 Sys [Info]: Used shared /Lotus/Interface/ClanEmblems/5/53ed5a9c06c56fc7797b6ea5_em.png (15,118B Copy: 0.001s Write: 0s Latency: 84.1s)

It appears it is due to loading clan emblems not working properly.

Edited by Blackop2