The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Dream

I have a dream that Mag prime will be very pretty

I have a dream that hers speed will be 1.2

I have a dream that hers Pull ability will guarantee 1 second invincibility from poison for her

I have a dream that hers Pull ability will bring back pulling downed teammates when zoomed on them

I have a dream that hers Shield Polarize ability will destroy all shields completely and regen all teammates shields fully

I have a dream that hers Shield Polarize will restore cryo pods shield completely

I have a dream that hers Bullet Attractor will attract all bullets/knives/laser beams/rockets/arrows/ into enemies weak spots

I have a dream that hers Bullet Attractor will guarantee 200% more dmg

I have a dream that hers Crush stops putting enemies under floor

I have a dream that hers Crush WILL finally ignore armor

I have a dream that hers Crush will cripple  those that survived crush and make them all crawl

I have a dream she will be prettier than this> http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2032/mfpe.png

Edited by 1beerhead1

I have a dream that hers Pull ability will guarantee 1 second invincibility from poison for her

I have a dream that hers Pull ability will bring back pulling downed teammates when zoomed on them

I have a dream that hers Shield Polarize ability will destroy all shields completely and regen all teammates shields fully

I have a dream that hers Shield Polarize will restore cryo pods shield completely

I have a dream that hers Bullet Attractor will attract all bullets/knives/laser beams/rockets/arrows/ into enemies weak spots

I have a dream that hers Crush will cripple  those that survived crush and make them all crawl

I have a dream she will be prettier than this> http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2032/mfpe.png

The new Nova everyone

So send this to Scott, Steve, even Rebecca. Get this stuff known.

I have a dream that her Bullet Attractor will attract all bullets/knives/laser beams/rockets/arrows/ into enemies weak spots

Make these three happen, and I'll be happy.

I wish Shield Polarize worked on a regen/degen basis.. Activate it, and for like 20 seconds or whatever, you and your team get MAD constant (No recharge delay) shield regen, and the enemy's shields are constantly being depleted.

Edited by Noogums