Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How was your first death from the stalker?

I was running a e prime on earth cuz it was amuseing to me with a lv 30 excel vs lv 1 - 3 trash then light flicked 

me huh what is this stalker comes out and I got a dread shot though my head 

never played earth since

until I finished the second dream 

45 minutes ago, (PS4)AyinDygra said:

I don't recall the first time... but it's been the same every time he appears. (well, I hold him off better with Frost, but it only delays the inevitable - my weapons do no damage to him)

I like to mind my own business, playing solo, and the whole Stalker thing feels like open world PVP ganking to me... so I avoid killing bosses so the Stalker never comes after me anymore (killing a boss for me = at least 1 insta-death in a future mission, and it could be at just the wrong time during an alert or something I actually care about), and I haven't joined any of the Syndicates, because they send hunting parties after you too... and I don't find that fun, in the least. If there was a mission to go hunt down the Stalker... I might initiate it once in a while on my own terms... but not the way the game makes it happen right now.

(The Stalker kinda breaks the game logic for me... if such a powerful thing exists, why hasn't he wiped out all the Tenno on his own, all darth vader vs the jedi style? Especially when you know how weak Tenno are when they first come out of cryosleep.)

I kill him routinely in one shot.  Much of the community does, it comes down to overwhelming power.  Operator's are lethal to the Stalker.

2 hours ago, (PS4)AyinDygra said:

I don't recall the first time... but it's been the same every time he appears. (well, I hold him off better with Frost, but it only delays the inevitable - my weapons do no damage to him)

I like to mind my own business, playing solo, and the whole Stalker thing feels like open world PVP ganking to me... so I avoid killing bosses so the Stalker never comes after me anymore (killing a boss for me = at least 1 insta-death in a future mission, and it could be at just the wrong time during an alert or something I actually care about), and I haven't joined any of the Syndicates, because they send hunting parties after you too... and I don't find that fun, in the least. If there was a mission to go hunt down the Stalker... I might initiate it once in a while on my own terms... but not the way the game makes it happen right now.

(The Stalker kinda breaks the game logic for me... if such a powerful thing exists, why hasn't he wiped out all the Tenno on his own, all darth vader vs the jedi style? Especially when you know how weak Tenno are when they first come out of cryosleep.)

I'm bricking it because I've been running Exta on Ceres relentlessly, trying to get Frost chassis (both to complete Frost build and to build Chroma chassis).

I must have done that mission to kill Vor & Lech Kiril a dozen times so far. Got the Frost build underway but still need the other chassis for Chroma.