Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggleable Umbra Scarf / Armor pieces

ItsLiam21

I'm pretty sure that a lot of people want an option to toggle umbra's scarf and armor pieces (I don't know the actual name) on and off. The main reason being that the scarf clips way too much aswell as making fashion frame ugly with other skins (especially Tennogen ones).

1 hour ago, ItsLiam21 said:

I'm pretty sure that a lot of people want an option to toggle umbra's scarf and armor pieces (I don't know the actual name) on and off. The main reason being that the scarf clips way too much aswell as making fashion frame ugly with other skins (especially Tennogen ones).

Are you referring to the "U's" on his arms and mouth?  Cause I'd love for those to be toggled on or off.  I'd like to keep the rest though like the armor pieces under his biceps and the chest pieces as well.  They make the dax skin look cool.

I would prefer this as well. Umbra looks great but the flat color of his scarf chest-back attachment ruins the look of quite a few Tennogen skins imo, plus the scarf itself clips with so many syandanas that I don’t even bother attaching any to him in the end.

Similar to a “Prime details” toggle, the proposed addition would toggle off all of Umbra’s cloth attachments and shiny bits that differentiate him from regular Excalibur. Sure it would be nice to toggle certain bits separately but we don’t even have that level of customization with Prime skins so I feel that is too much to ask. 

Edited by OmegaZero633

On 2018-08-31 at 3:49 PM, ItsLiam21 said:

No. Normal excal is terrible compared to Umbra. Id rather have much better performance than a bit of fashion frame.

hes really not, umbra only benefits technically by minor stat buffs and the umbral polarities. if you just polarize default excal, you can still fit all the umbrals on just fine. The stat boosts arent really that big of a deal anyways. And umbra's howl is practically useless right now because nobody fights sentients regularly, and if you really want to, just bring valkyr instead. Shes the meta sentient killer right now with hysteria.