Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New “Higher Tier” Syndicate Stuff...

So does anybody know if in the “not-too-distant future” DE will will add new higher tier items to the syndicates? I realize that this wouldn’t be something that would happen anytime soon (GIVE ARBITERS A QUEST ALREADY!), but I would love to see some new more powerful syndicate weapons and perhaps even some syndicate exclusive armor!

Edited by (PS4)ChiefDevilEggs

I would hope in the future that Syndicates will be expanded on. Whether it be additions to their items, or whether they each get their own hubs in the future is to be determined but there's no way they'll just forget about them THAT easy. At least,  I'd hope...

15 minutes ago, Cazzzz said:

I would hope in the future that Syndicates will be expanded on. Whether it be additions to their items, or whether they each get their own hubs in the future is to be determined but there's no way they'll just forget about them THAT easy. At least,  I'd hope...

Like how the STRATA relay is kind of steel meridian themed now?

31 minutes ago, Cazzzz said:

With DE making each relay apparently frame themed it may be a while before we start getting Syndicate themed locales.