Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Game Currency Prices Are Way Too High

ZAPTONE

I don't understand, the title is about currency prices for buying things but the post is about making them? They're... Different things.

As far as currency goes, no, currency is way too easy to get at the moment. There are a ton of people just sitting around with millions of credits with nothing to spend it on, it gets incredibly easy to get money very fast. As for building, it's supposed to take time. Yes if you are completely free to play you have to be patient but considering that's the only barrier that'd make anyone want to purchase platinum it's not really a big deal. I don't want them to lower the production time and increase the rarity of dropped materials and blueprints to compensate.

What? The in game currency is a joke... I'm sitting on 350k and I don't even have a lvl 30 char yet.

Yes resources are hard to get but it's honestly pretty standard in terms of time to unlock these things. It needs to be that way or you burn through the game too fast.

Also the time is fine.. just queue things to build before you close the game and sleep or whatever. It'll most often than not be done when you next play or shortly after.

Err....what?Credits is too easy to come by,just grind at appriorate dungeons and *CHA-CHING!* there comes em....

Ingredients for crafting is reasonable(altho I havent advanced pretty far yet so can't say much)....

Here's a tip dudes/chicks outta there that's dying to kickoff FAST with CREDITS,Sell OFF UNWANTED MODS,and run dungeons,farm for mods[loop the similiar process] and there u go,credits.

Err.....NO.I dont really think it'll help those newbies by lowering income by 30-40%.Credits is essential at initial stages(Im progressing to early mid though) but I think right now,credits acquisition is fine the way it is.

Make acquiring new gear the more expensive thing, not fiddling with old gear.

What?!Then how am I gonna get a shotgun to blast myself some zerglings in future?Or some flashy new Frame to walk in?

Edited by R4YCH40S

the build time and droprates of ressources is ok imho but there are other issues.

I repeat myself from another Thread:

The wise choice would be to scrap all "for Platinum only" features and go for the "Pay money = less time" model 100% which would mean they set a Credits to Platinum ratio (since players cant trade or exchange credits... otherwise the players would set a ratio themselfes over time) and make everything available for platinum & credits. For example a ratio of 1:20.000 platinum:credits would mean you can buy a WF slot for either 20 Platinum or 400.000 credits .... or a Helmet for 75 Platinum or 1.500.000 credits. This way you have a money-sink and walls you can actually climb, paying real money or not and to buy a complete warframe would be 7.500.000 credits and it would take a lot of time to farm it for credits so most of the people pay real money for it anyways... but it can be done. To have "for real money only" stuff in a f2p game mostly keeps the playerbase short because when the f2p folks realize they can't get over a certain point they normally quit and a game without enough players will die sooner or later.