Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we done talking about Ember?

DeliciousDoob69

Oh, she's far from done. I'm fairly sure that the change to World on Fire is just a stop-gap thing for the mean-time. She's one of those frames that you can't just leave alone, and I really think the Pablo wants a crack at making her better later on.

But there are older frames that haven't had a rework, frames that definitely need the love and haven't been touched in that special way. Ember is just such an... old topic. I mean, really old. People have had something to complain about on Ember since 2013...

So, yeah, conserve energy. Get the other reworks like Nyx, Wukong and Vauban out of the way so that we can see to Ember in a more thorough fashion.

She looks perfectly fine to me. The low range WoF is some amazing melee survivability and accelerant may leave her better off then quite a few frames depending on how the melee change turns out.

People stopped talking about her cause they've eather adapted to the change or tossed her aside because she can't be abused for afk'ing low-mid levels anymore. Statisticly, she's still not that bad recieved and in the upper quarter of most used frames among veterans what's basicly what DE plans theyr reworks on, example nyx in the last devstream...

So yeah. Fantastic allrounder and melee frame, bad nuker what's not much of a loss. Next topic.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108