Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving in-game messages or promo stuff

(XBOX)TenFootBunny

I haven't received any in-game messages since I started playing, so I also didn't get the Xbox anniversary items or the Harmony Ribbon. The problem with the messages never occurred to me until all of my friends started telling me that they got new items yesterday and I found my inbox was 100% empty - I haven't had a single message since creating this account.

Has this happened to anyone else or is there something I need to check in the options to start receiving messages? Is my account somehow broken?

Thank you!! 😊

Unfortunately, I didn't get either one. Strangely enough, every one of my friends who played Destiny got the platinum even if they never played Warframe, but one of my friends and I (the only two in our friend group who never played Destiny) didn't get it.  Still, all of my friends - even the one who didn't get the platinum - got the ribbon and Xbox anniversary stuff. I don't know where to go at this point because it's like Warframe isn't recognizing my account's existence.

One more thing: I also don't get in-game messages about events. My inbox has literally been empty since I started playing.

Anybody have a suggestion on what to do from here?  I'm new to the forums (obviously!) and didn't know whether to post here or open up a support ticket. I don't know anybody else who's having this issue.

You should try a support ticket.  Hopefully they can work out why you aren't receiving in-game messages.

As for why you aren't receiving XBL messages, I'm not sure if support can help with that or not.  You may need to look in your settings to see if there's an option to turn off automatic notifications from XBL or something.

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll give it a shot tomorrow!  My XBL messages are actually okay. Since I'm in the Insider Program's beta ring, I get regular messages and offers from Live. I just wasn't one of the lucky ones who got a code for the Warframe platinum.

Sincerely, though, I appreciate you taking the time to help me out. If I had more than this random alien 👽 to give you, I gladly would!