Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

300 Cryotic per Ice Stalagmite Decoration

SilvrSrfer

I understand thematically that it makes sense for cryotic to be part of the construction for an ice decoration.  What I don't understand is why it costs 300 cryotic for this one piece?  Shouldn't it be more in line with the other pieces at the 100 range?  Taking 3 full excavators to make one decoration is a bit extreme.  300 is the base cost for ghost clan.  I feel bad for larger clans out there trying to decorate.  Hopefully they adjust this cost like they did the other newer decorations.  Thanks.

7la8MQL.jpg

Edited by SilvrSrfer

3 minutes ago, SilvrSrfer said:

What I don't understand is why it costs 300 cryotic for this one piece?  Shouldn't it be more in line with the other pieces at the 100 range?  Taking 3 full excavators to make one decoration is a bit extreme.

What's the issue? If you're solo building things, then of course they're going to be more expensive.

If you take 3 clanmates with you then you'll have enough for 4 whole ones every 3 excavators. That's totally reasonable.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

What's the issue? If you're solo building things, then of course they're going to be more expensive.

If you take 3 clanmates with you then you'll have enough for 4 whole ones every 3 excavators. That's totally reasonable.

Hek, you and just two clanmates will have enough for one after a single extractor, then you still have the 12 hour wait time for it to finish building, so while you're waiting for the first one to finish so you can build off of it, you have plenty of time to farm for more.

In any case, i've come to realize that problems only exist because people make them; being someone who makes things a problem isn't fun or helpful.

38 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

The issue is the cost of this item is an outlier.  The only way to get cryotic is from excavation.  It's not like most other resources used where you can augment drops with desecrate/pilfering swarm/pickpocket/ore gaze.  Usually the topmost resource used in crafting is a plentiful resource like nanospores/ferrite/salvage and that costs 300.  That makes sense given you will be swimming in those resources.  It doesn't make sense to make cryotic take that spot.  I think they should lower the amount required to be more in line with the acquisition.  You don't pick up cryotic passively like most other materials.