Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please give us a mission in which we get to catch our own pet through some kind of hunting trapping minigame

(PSN)Private_Ventures

8 hours ago, 404.NameNoTFound said:

Pokemon Go in warframe, hell to the no.

Warframe Go? Absolutely, are you kidding? Imagine just roaming around your hometown when- Vay Hek approaches! "WHY IS THIS FOOL STILL BREATHING MY AIR!?" 

8 hours ago, trunks013 said:

well could be easely added with the new hunting feature of fortuna  !

Yes! Assuming you saw the sneak peek Fortuna/Railjack gameplay, how adorable was that White-Breasted-Virmink

12 hours ago, (PS4)Private_Ventures said:

Warframe Go? Absolutely, are you kidding? Imagine just roaming around your hometown when- Vay Hek approaches! "WHY IS THIS FOOL STILL BREATHING MY AIR!?" 

Yes! Assuming you saw the sneak peek Fortuna/Railjack gameplay, how adorable was that White-Breasted-Virmink

you forgot about the infamous "TENNO ! TENNO ! GET OFF MY LAWN!" part ^.^

The only request i have if this is implemented is actualy to have any of those not caged in the ship so they can roam around freely. I dont care if i have to craft a poop collector for them i will but having them caged kinda makes me sad 😞

Edited by trunks013

Just now, trunks013 said:

The only request i have if this is implemented is actualy to have any of those not caged in the ship so they can roam around freely i dont care if i have to craft a poop collector for them i will but having them caged kinda makes me sad 😞

No kidding. I was hoping I would just have Condrocs chillin on my ship, messing with my Bugdog, but no, they're in some kind of chokehold cage like slaves. Really weird. Really unsettling.