Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Critical Survival Bug Disables Us From Receiving Awards

TurboMurderHobo

"Cannot abort mission because it's already been completed" while the other player is stuck with a black screen upon completion (oxygen runs out) of a survival mode run. Come on, how does stuff like this get past QA? This has happened all the 3 times we've been trying out this gamemode. We're playing next to each other in a LAN setup, if that has anything to do with it.

Anyone else getting this?

Edited by TurboMurderHobo

Yes. The top rank for individuals at the moment now also got it.

Their host didn't register due to this issue. Send in a support ticket and be patient. :T

That person tried waiting 20m for it to move on.

It did nothing.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/100322-survival-weekend/page-39#entry1148863

Good day to you all.

Edited by LadyScootaloo

I just finished my second "Defeated" match with the same bug. The game ends when the air runs out and we lost everything....i have screenshots postgame of stats which should be able to calculate out a rough estimate time. We were at 80 ish minutes on the current Gradivus survival map and it gave us NOTHING....at the moment i can't find the way to insert the image to this place so i'll input kills and such so you guys don't think i'm bsing. At 74 minutes i remember looking at npc level, it was 235. Total kills for whole team 3743. Upgrades received by each individual: 124, 114, 120, 110. Abilities used: 262, 192, 169, 187. Pickup count: 1430, 1577, 1706, 1306. Revives: 93, 16, 27, 24. There were some pretty awesome dam mods in there and i didn't get any of them......like seriously ALL THAT TIME WAS WASTED T_T.

UPDATE: time is actually 78 minutes and 3 seconds and shows up in high scores. So it saved how long we lasted but gave us nothing. I know it may be too much to ask for but i really want some of those mods back T_T

Edited by uthor

Yup, I encountered a similar bug yesterday. 40 minutes into the Survival mission, suddenly my warframe and HUD disappeared and this stats thing popped up. I didn't get a screenshot but the stats thing looked something like a table with the words 'Player', 'Skills' and 'Honor' on it.

Then all I could see was enemies roaming and glitching around the screen. I couldn't click anything. waited for 15 minutes, nothing happened and so i, unfortunately, had to close the game, losing my 40 minute progress...

Happened to me as well, lost several long survival times and countless mats/mods.  Really irks me that they never fixed it, every time i've tried it happens again and again, it's hardly worth it, i absolutely LOVE survival mode and want to see it incorporated into the game as a standard mission type, but... really, fix all the bugs PLEASE.