Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Not Credited

Pungai

Same I left a reactor and a catalyst cooking and then got back on later to do some cetus stuff. Went to make bait and noticed other stuff that should have been done was still crafting and all the times had reset. Any time you exit the foundry or finish a craft it resets the timer on certain items and losing 12 plus hours on catalysts sucks T.T

I just checked the foundry this morning and both my Forma and Orokin Catalyst BPs started their timer again (along with a Cipher, but that's irrelevant now) started up from 24 hours. Not happy about either of those, time's kind of hard to get back.

Combined with Bounties not giving rewards or standing when I did them last night, this is the buggiest I've seen the game as far as affecting things I'm trying to do since I started over 200 days ago. <_<

UPDATE ON THIS:

I had the same problem this morning when I logged in on PC. However, I checked my mobile app, and everything is still somehow progressing normally in the background. My items' timers were all correct, and I was able to claim a few of them, as well as check on the progress of my Catalyst, which was also correct. It seems that the actual game is having a hard time keeping track, but the app is fine.

I am having this same issue. Item in specific is the relay strut. Another thing that seems to be affected is the extractors you deploy to planets in the navigation panel. I can access and use them fine in the Mobile app but in game their time does not progress. 

Trying to rush a warframe and I keep getting unknown error when trying to rush it because the timer has been stuck at 4 hours for going on 15 hours now. I should of been able to play my warframe just shy of 10 hours ago. Now I can't complete my warframe by rushing it, and it's stuck with it's timer. We should get compensation for wasting our time.

Edited by Magnatonic

Has anyone else seen that something should have much more progress on something in thier foundry than it does? For example, Last night at around 7 P.M. I started a forma and went to bed. This morning I checked it and it said it's only been crafting for half an hour. Similar thing with everything in my foundry. My ivara and harrow appear to have lost a day of progress. What the hell happened?

Saw people asking in chat last night too about this. Odd thing is it was fine for me. I had one thing finish and my Revenant is going to be done this evening and it kept progress all night. So it isn't happening to everyone. FWIW I'm on W7 64 and Central US time (GMT -6) in case those are possible factors contributing to the issue.

Foundry timers appear to be ticking properly for me now -- I just tested it out by building a few ciphers. For reference, I am on W10 x64, Eastern US Time. I was having this issue last night, while a friend in CA (Pacific US Time) was not.

To the people suggesting using the mobile app while they work for some it's still a band-aid to a very big iusse, even more so in a game where everything is on a timer.  I've lost days of time because of this, this game has always had it's share of bugs but this is by far the worst it's ever been imo.  i don't know what they will do as compsation but it better be good, bad enough if you don't have PLAT to rush everything but it's and even worse kick in the butt to have what progress you do have reset.