Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Excavation and Cryo farm

AnnaCurser

I know it cannot be intentional, that an Excavation in SOLO takes 10 minutes to complete at least one drill.
It might have to do something with the SOLO part, but some of us dont always have a squad. But when I get 1 mob every 2 minutes or so, and they dont carry Cells, then I dont know how I could possibly complete the drills.
I end up waiting and running around in an empty map, seeing single mobs here and there, but none of the cell carriers.
This happens stronger on corpus maps, venus and neptune. and doesnt seem to appear on grineer maps like mars.
I know Im a scary tenno, but corpus should at least try to beat me.

pls fix corpus excavation, or give us another mission type to earn cryo.
thanks.
Warframe1854.jpg?width=1058&height=596Warframe1853.jpg?width=1058&height=596

Have seen a topic like this before, it was mentioned in relation to Sorties.

I like to play Sorties Solo for some time now, but excavation is the one gamemode that forces me to play it Public because of this unless you wanna spend half an hour for 5 excavatos..

No enemies (with cells) show up at all, but when you ran for 1000m to find someone of course they all spawn around the excavator and destroy it when you are gone 🤨

If I'm solo what I do is kill at least 4 enemies carrying the cells and drop them near the excavation site without activating it, and then I start, like this the 2 minutes go by quick and there is no stall. I see some players rushing unprepared and then the fight and excavation drags longer than 2 minutes because the power goes out and stalls. 

Using Nekros' Desecrate speeds things up A LOT. If you then equip a melee weapon that dismembers often (like nikanas), you sometimes end up with 3 batteries from an energy carrier. The Tigris also dismembers targets, so it's worth bringing that as well. Once in a while, I get a quiet period, but that's mainly because the mobs are milling around half a tile away. As long as I bring a battery from the last dig to the next, I rarely have to wait long for the energizer bunnies.