Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Solar Landmark in new Relay (PC)

Neumeier

Sorry if this contains inadvertant spoilers, but this has been out for almost a month now...

I have scoured the remade Strata relay, and I have yet to find a Solar Landmark, or as I like to call it the "Grandmaster's Monolith".

In every other (classic) relay if you go to the center vestibule, and jump to the very top of the room, hidden away in a little perch is the Solar Landmark. The Solar Landmark is an in-game monument to all players who put in enough monetary support to DE to obtain "Grandmaster Founder" status. If you stand there you can watch as the text scrolls alphabetically through every Grandmaster. This Monolith however is absent in the new relay. 

If this new relay marks a change in the stagnant relay system, where before we only had 3 static relays for several years, to a new system where periodically relays will now be demolished, and rebuilt over time. It's possible that all classic relays will eventually be destroyed, and replaced with newer iterations. However if these new relays don't have a Grandmaster Solar Landmark, is this DE slowly, and quietly putting their in game recognition of these players to bed?

I remember that thread. All the hate flame that resulted from it wasn't because the question was asked, it was the way that founder asked it. It was a very demanding holier-than-thou arrogant post, obviously that will trigger people to attack you when one speaks like that.

You'll get a reply regarding this matter more directly if you ask it to a DE staff on twitter I suppose.