Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reload Bug

SavEtyre

Been noticing the past few days an issue with reloads.  I have full ammo capacity filled, and the gun will not reload until I swap the weapon, die, or fall off the map and respawn (not 100% chance with respawn.)  This has happened with a couple weapons I have noticed.

Frames used: Inaros, Nyx Prime, Nehza.  Weapons I've witnessed this issue with: Pyrana Prime, Amprex.  Tilesets:  Jupiter, Earth, Kuva Fortress, Uranus, Void.  Factions:  All.  

I have noticed also that upon emptying the clip the ammo capacity is at max when this happens 9/10 times I've witnessed it.

As this is an issue which has killed me a couple of times due to mob proximity and leveling a weak melee weapon, thought I would make a mention of it in case others are experiencing the issue.

Experienced the same bug over and over on multiple weapons, mostly when you get interrupted during reload animation by a stun or something like that. This bug is not ne and happens more often or not during different game versions. The first time I noticed it was maybe 2 moths ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I have also noticed this. It usually happens when my ammo magazine counter reaches 0, and some kind of interruption happens, i.e. knockdown, using powers that interrupt current actions (Volt's Discharge, Nova's Molecular Prime). Also, when this is happening, my weapon disappears. Switching weapons and actions like it will resolve it. But in the middle of a heavy firefight, it is not an ideal thing that you want to occur. I have been noticing it more and more; it happens to me just about every day.

Thoroughly infuriating when you're using a tigris prime, in a razorback mission, where you're constantly getting knocked down by endless bursas, missile barrages, and shockwave moas.  I must have swapped my weapon out at least 2 dozen times to get it to reload, so I could kill the damned things knocking me over.

Edited by polarity

I've had this problem for over a year, in my case it has to do with a status resistance arcane proc'ing.  (And there have been 20+ threads on this since that time)

Each time my status resistance arcane procs it forces my Warframe to do a quick block animation with my melee weapon, which bugs my reload.  The melee weapon visually replaces the gun in my hand while the gun is still technically equipped still, probably confusing the game. 

Not sure if anyone in this thread has this problem for the same reason but that's my experience with this kind of problem.