Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught Rewards

(XBOX)blindwarrior94

I first thought about this when i started to get Khora parts. I have always thought it was the worst way to get a frame. I have seen most people only play it to get the frame or get focus. But for me, it was the perfect way to burnout on the game mode. It’s a tedious way to get a frame. I understand this is a grinding game but the Khora grind is the worst (and i recognize some people get her very easily). But after countless efforts and runs to zone 11+ and getting worthless relics, the game mode is pure frustration. I like the void mission approach. We can keep getting rewards in the even numbered rounds but instead of everyone getting the same thing, make it so there is an option for every player in the match. And every player can choose. So people can pick a Khora part if they don’t have it but do have 35 of the same relic and vice versa. For me, this would make the game mode overall a drastically better experience. I have dozens of repeat relics that i will never use but I’m going on two and a half weeks of not getting the Khora Bp and its getting to the point that i don’t even want to play the mode anymore. I think the void relic mission reward system would be far better for the SO than the current one. Besides, Khora is just a regular frame, not a prime frame. It should not be this difficult to get for the majority of players. 

This is what happens if you play a certain mode only for the one particular drop ;] And sure, we all do. It's just that sometimes rng screws you hard, and the more you want this one particular item, the harder you will feel it. Platinum is the only way to go around rng, so either do that, or take a chill pill and embrace the grind ;] I'm wiling to bet you that once you finally get all the parts you need, you will collect a second set in like 3 attempts, during some casual focus grind/helping a friend or whatever, cause rng is a b*tch and Murphy's Law works, always ;D

BTW, i'm doing the grind for Khora right now, and so far i have one part. Thankfully i also need sh*tton of focus too, so i don't complain. Yet ;D I wonder what will come first though, Khora or maxed focus tree...? 

I was one of the lucky ones to get Khora quickly. Took me longer to get the genetic codes than the parts for her frame.

The void system sucked. I did upwards of 40 void missions JUST for a single Axi S3 relic to get Rhino prime systems. Throwing in 1 new relic into a pool of a ton was miserable. I got more Axi S3's out of relic packs than I ever did playing the missions that dropped it. I like how it was a different place to farm, but the void is a place that I've always avoided unless I need argon crystal.

I farmed harrow systems and so I bought korha's bundle when she released since her drop rates were just worse and host miggration would flat out fail back then on SO/ESO. DE already improved it by puting kohra only in normal SO and I think this is 100% fine. Anything more just helps negates whoever farmed her or bought her before the change.

I  got the parts for Khora. Probably should have put that in there. It just took so many attempts it was getting statistically insane. I mainly play it because i enjoy the mode, especially the elite. But i got to a point where i wanted Khora and that just sucked. I just thought that the fissure mission reward system would work well for the onslaught. Not necessarily strictly for Khora. Maybe throw in some more rewards of a different kind. I don’t know. Just a thought  

Edited by (XB1)blindwarrior94