Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potential bug with Revenant's Enthrall on defense missions

(PSN)Cryptyyyx

Today (September 18, 2018 - around 15:00 to 16:00 UTC +1) ,I leveled up my Revenant on Hydron (in a squad) and something unusual happened: Although every enemy, both the regular ones and the enthralled ones, was killed, the 'Wave cleared' marker would not appear and the next wave would not start. This bug happened twice in a row to me and weirdly always at the transition from wave 17 to 18 (further testing required - also very weird ???). The bug was fixed when the host of the party aborted the mission, but of course that person lost the bonus xp and negligible loot.

I note that we encountered a few minor issues today, like internet hick-ups and a situation where alliance-mates could not see me on their 'Alliance chat' although I was online (aka - all could be the fault from our internet provider), but nothing major as expected from the console version of the game (btw good job for that 🙂 ).

PS: feel free to contact me if further info is required - A.K. alias Cryptyyyx

Happened to me several times , was soloing hydron and it glitched from 18 to 19. No way to fix solo , tried everything,  had to abort mission to get out. Happens when you have thralls out when wave clears. I looked at the current mission results and it said wave 18 but on my screen it said wave 19. No enemies.