Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie reward idea

(PSN)OriginalEquinox

I've been thinking about sorties and how disappearing it is to play time consuming missions like Defence, Survival, Assassination ect with difficult modifiers like 'pistol only' just to get a ayatan sculpture as a reward for all your hard work, we've all been there right?

My idea is to make sortie rewards similar to void relics where all players have a chance of getting a different reward at the end and we can choose a teammates reward if we aren't happy with ours, this'll make a lot of players happy and it wouldn't be game breaking because the odds of getting good rewards are still pretty low anyway, please consider it DE, thanks.

you aint bringing any relic or anything like that to said sortie. And while yes, some missions are time consuming(imo only survival, cuz set timer, everything else can be prepared for and done quickly), you do know in advance what youre about to play.

Just skip sortie if you dont like the mission(s).

My only problem with sortie rewards is getting stuff i dont want/need

IMO the only thing they could add to this and not break the whole point of the system is to select 1 or 2 maybe 3 rewards you DONT want to get (possibly with MR progress)

Cause why would MR25 with everything that is in game want something like endo or affinity booster? Its just a waste of time if u get pineapples 8 times in a row (happens sometimes). It could be problematic tho, the reward is team shared so idk how could it work in teamplay. Nevertheless it could be also only a solo feature 

1 hour ago, Sormaran said:

you aint bringing any relic or anything like that to said sortie. And while yes, some missions are time consuming(imo only survival, cuz set timer, everything else can be prepared for and done quickly), you do know in advance what youre about to play.

Just skip sortie if you dont like the mission(s).

You haven't read my suggestion properly and are overreacting a bit so calm down and let me explain it again.

I'm not asking for relics in sorties, I'm saying if a team of four players finishes sortie 3 together they shouldn't get the exact same rewards everytime, instead they should each get one randomly selected reward from the available list and have the option to select  a teammates reward instead of theirs if that player has something good or if they aren't happy with theirs, similar to how four players would have a chance of getting 4 different rewards from the same type of relic in a fissure mission. Hope that clarifies it for you.