Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kinetic Ricochet not working properly

Lahared

First off, sorry if I posted in the wrong section. I'm learning, I promise.

Currently as it stands the Kinetic Ricochet mod does not seem to be working properly with multi-shot. Inconclusively, I've been testing without multi-shot and it appears to be having the same issue. With the max amount of bounces for a singular projectile at three (with Primed Shred) or four (without). As the projectiles themselves seem to only bounce two or three times (with Primed Shred) compared to the expected six or more bounces the card states. The other thing that doesn't seem to make sense is:

The mod will reduce the range of the projectiles from infinite to 100 meters. Every time the projectile bounces, that range seems to be further decreased. After just two bounces, the projectile will fizzle out after traveling less than 32 meters from the initial firing position.

I'm not entirely sure if this is in fact intentional. If anyone else would like to confirm this, I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Lahared

I can confirm that this bug exists, as well as point out that the more multishot you have in general seems to influence the bug even further. Using the riven I have equipped in conjunction with Split Chamber and Vigilante Armaments, I get a total of 281% multishot; this somehow seems to result in Kinetic Ricochet only bouncing the projectiles only once (sometimes twice, and sometimes even not at all), as well as reducing the range to about 100 meters (I say about, because it actually looks like it might be less than that).

Could @[DE]Rebecca or someone else possibly take a look into this? As effective as this mod would be when working properly, it doesn't seem to be working as intended whatsoever.