Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva siphons are boring

Xardis

Every time I want to roll my rivens I have to go farming kuva, doing random missions with an extra, very boring objective. And every time after few rolls I want to stop coz Im not enjoying myself. Its a game, and one of the endgame systems is also boring to the point that if it wouldnt reward any endgame relevant resource it would be less popular then Raids on their lowest point.

To the people who might say "you got bounties and sorties now" - no, those are not reliable, bounties give you more chances to get kuva than sorties but the ammount combined with those chances is so miniscule that kuva siphon is infinetly more efficient. And sorties, please - 1 chance per day to get reward equivelent of 2-6 kuva siphons depending on level and resource multipliers.

Here are some suggestions:
  Guaranteed kuva reward from Raids would singlehandedly save Raids. Hell, it still can, DE give us a Kuva Fortress Raid and I guarantee it will be more popular than the Raids in the past. It doesnt even need arcanes to drop from it.
  Guaranteed minor kuva rewards from all missions on Kuva Fortress.
  Kuva vault tile in Kuva Fortress tileset akin to those in Void.
  Buff Kuva survival kuva reward so it scales with time spent.
  Kuva reward from incoming Elite Alerts.
  Ability to convert Focus to kuva with ratio about 500:1. Eidolons were rewarding content for me even before arcanes were moved there and after I had my focus maxed. They are simply enjoyable for me.
  ESO reward.

Literaly anything that is less boring than Kuva siphon and is not below 20% efficient.

Additional ideas:
  Destroying a siphon awards you more when it captured more kuva, up to 2.5 times at 7 clouds captured, the more clouds captured the faster the next clouds move.
  Turn the siphon idea around and turn it into a mix of hijack and mobile defence target. You hack the found siphon and start absorbing kuva, grineer try to destroy it. Siphon looses its health over time just like in hijack and it awards kuva when destroyed, the longer it holds out the better the reward.