Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Annoying relic choosing bug

OG-3Y_RATT

So I was with JovanTDF, karnijool, Darthlee015, we were cracking Neo R1 Relic (Radiant) At Ukko, Void, Neo fissure, Capture Orokin, somewhere around 9am-10am in the morning (Philippines time), I thought all is going good until we get to pick our relics before extracting, But the problem is, I cant see any of the relics and I cant PICK any of the relics, It occured to me like 3-4 times before that R1 cracking, I thought it's my problem, I verified my game files 3 times yesterday, but no, I started experiencing weird connection bugs after the Server Upgrades at September 25 and so on, I'm willing to talk about it just to get that Rhino Prime Blueprint because the game itself doesnt switch my choice to a squadmate's cracked relic which is Rhino Prime Blueprint.

I also experienced this while I was with Frostfire2000,EducatedBehr and HasanoDevil, we were cracking Neo K2 Relic, we did 3 runs that time, all of those runs, the Relic is not appearing but the box is, I was clicking other relics because they also chose that relic, BUT it doesnt switch to that certain relic, and the number somewhere above the relic where it shows if you own it and how many you have, It just displays 250,000

Please atleast do something about this issue and give a compensation to me because of the problem.

I just started to experience these connection bugs DURING and AFTER the date when the server upgrades are going, AKA September 25 2018, Sudden game freezing after couple of seconds joining in a mission while which I didnt experience BEFORE September 25.

I will post a picture in the thread later, I'll do other relics and show that it just shows Loading and 250,000 and I cant pick any of them

Just now, Y-30 said:

Oh wait I was not the host that match, it was RTQ

You seem to have high ping. Which is why I was curious. 

Your PC meets the minimum specs correct? 

Spoiler
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2Ghz dual core CPU)
  • Memory: 2 GB System RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible video card
  • DirectX: 10
  • Hard Drive: 25 GB free HD space

Source