Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My proposed Titania changes

Schmerdvana

This is a repost since I posted the first one on a different category.

I love using Titania from time to time. She is one of my 10 most used frames. Below is my proposed changes for titania.

1. Spellbind
The skill is good itself. I don't have anything i like to change in this skill.

2. Tribute
This skill is crap. However, if they dont want to change this skill, it can be a toggle skill. This will be a toggle ability where the enemies killed by titania will automatically be extracted of their soul. And still retain the base concept of the skill. (I mean she's extracting the soul. Why will the enemy still live after extracting their soul? Lol. Like in the anime Soul Eater, the soul floats after dying then waits for collection.)

3. Lantern
I actually like activating this, however, it is faster to just kill the enemies with weapons than wait for them to be attracted to this ability. My proposal is to synergize it with Spellbind. Lantern will now also attract/slowly pull nearby enemies affected by Spellbind. This solves the problem Spellbind is having- the flying to neverland scene. Furthermore, Lantern should have a second feature or an augment, where the holding the skill key to command the Lantern to move on a specific location. (Like Octavia's [Conductor] augment)

4. Razorwing
Bread and butter. I love the removed collision damage.

My changes were simple: just her 2 and 3. These probably isn't as great of a change to her as someone would have expected. To be honest her skills aren't as good of a support/buff like Octavia or CC like Khora and Vauban. But her CC + single target damage is amazing, and i want her Tribute buffs to be noticed by other players too; even how infinitesimal the effect of her Tribute buffs on other players are. She is an effective frame. But she doesn't really fit any necessities in a team composition because she is overshadowed by other frames on these categories. I wonder if anyone will notice this post.

• 2 weeks later...

People keep missing the whole point with tribute.

If tribute problem was getting the souls after using the ability on an enemy, I'd totally agree with the change, but tribute's problem is how you have to spend so much energy to activate the buff at it's maximum and then you have to every 100s or less find an enemy that you know will drop the soul you want to keep the buff active.

Considering titania's low energy pool, high cast rates and the fact that tribute doesn't scale from mods, having to spend so much time and energy to keep the effects active is just not worth it. I'm a titania main and I use tribute every... 20 missions? And even then, nothing meaningful... unless I really need the 50% evasion.