Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was Thinking For A Long Time About This Boss/systems Idea...

Iris94

Systems on planets that dont belong to any factions ?
What do you think about that people
Imagine a dark atmosphere with strange monsters that fall into category of "others"

Each would have bosses or mini bosses
On phobos which is all sand I can only imagine a giant worm that comes out of sand(skates gave me idea)

I think it would add nice to the atmosphere of this game
its already awesome but this would improve it ^^

Also planet maps should not be randomized like now
Some planets shoud have only grineer industrial feeling...some only outdoor systems and so on :)
to preserve a feeling of uniqiness

In last livestream they mentioned and showed some neat boss model. Big, and it will be phobos boss as far as I know.

Currently we got 3 enemy factions and all bosses are under one of these.

There are no single faction planets, since each faction fights for dominance.

I think that answers all your ideas.

Wait, the only big boss I know of is the new J3 Golem, who will still live on Jupiter.

They gave us quick peek at NEW boss they will implement, most likely for phobos.

And J3 is just big.

This new one is B.I.G (beware.it's.gargantuan)

About 4 times bigger than warframe(approximately)

And will be fought in phases(stuff comes out of sand, u kill it,more comes out, u kill it... Most likely)

If interested, check it out, there are videos of liveatreams out there(twitch, youtube)

I think another approach to the effect you are hinting at is a set of outposts on each system, once a star system is claimed you gain access to a planetary outpost, where mats. and exclusive materials/weapons/equipment is sold. This would add more immersion and reality to Warframe, and a tactical reward for completing star systems. Each outpost could feature planetary life, and a minor factor of exploration.

They gave us quick peek at NEW boss they will implement, most likely for phobos.

And J3 is just big.

This new one is B.I.G (beware.it's.gargantuan)

About 4 times bigger than warframe(approximately)

And will be fought in phases(stuff comes out of sand, u kill it,more comes out, u kill it... Most likely)

If interested, check it out, there are videos of liveatreams out there(twitch, youtube)

I think you should do what you are suggesting...

That BIG boss is the new model for J3 Golem and will drop Necro... Volt Parts will be sent to another new boss, probably on a new system.

To the OP, they are working on new tile sets to get each planet to be unique, like Phobos and the Voids. Thing is, it takes time, so be patient. Ive seen a new Void set, thats more of ruins, and will be out of the Void, exactly why they are ruins... and a new Corpus tile set, Id bet they will come with the new planet :)

@PiotrGracz No that's the new Golem you're talking about.

I think you should do what you are suggesting...

That BIG boss is the new model for J3 Golem and will drop Necro... Volt Parts will be sent to another new boss, probably on a new system.

To the OP, they are working on new tile sets to get each planet to be unique, like Phobos and the Voids. Thing is, it takes time, so be patient. Ive seen a new Void set, thats more of ruins, and will be out of the Void, exactly why they are ruins... and a new Corpus tile set, Id bet they will come with the new planet :)

You guys right, I was wrong. Sorry for confusion.

Now I think that my sick mind mixed up some data.

Too much internet for me for today.

I think another approach to the effect you are hinting at is a set of outposts on each system, once a star system is claimed you gain access to a planetary outpost, where mats. and exclusive materials/weapons/equipment is sold. This would add more immersion and reality to Warframe, and a tactical reward for completing star systems. Each outpost could feature planetary life, and a minor factor of exploration.

1 point of rep to you sir :)

That is actually great idea

It would make it worth to complete whole system to gain acces to these special places :)

1 point of rep to you sir :)

That is actually great idea

It would make it worth to complete whole system to gain acces to these special places :)

as far as idea is great, and i fully support it.

like i support any idea of open social hubs and more player-player interaction...

...these require dedicated servers...

Which we still dont have and there was not much said about these from DE..

Edited by PiotrGracz

On phobos which is all sand I can only imagine a giant worm that comes out of sand(skates gave me idea)

Sounds like the Halo 5 trailer in a way or Lost Planet.

or DUNE.

Or pretty much evry sand based planet in sci-fi universe;D

Im not saying idea is bad. Love sand worms *hug*

Edited by PiotrGracz