Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Needs Real Heavy Units !

Desauron

DE team, i have a request: When i hear the lotus saying "heavy unit approaching" please make me worrie !

I want to get worried, i truly and really do, i want a REAL heavy unit that takes team work to take it down or a very pro player !

For me, the only heavy units in this game are bosses ! (Jackal, Kril, Raptor) Other bosses are a joke.

Do i ask for to much?

Bombards and Napalms are still in the mix but once you land ice damage on them they are almost helpless.

However, in the survival event they prove to be quite dangerous in groups.

I think heavy units are actually fine, they just need to get better AI or come in larger numbers to be a real threat.

Cool. 

I work long hours on weekend nights so I usually only get participation rewards in events. I played one infested after work Friday, one CORPUS after work Saturday, and I guess I'll go say 'hi' to some Napalm Grineer after I get home. :P

Depends on the planet/region you are in i think. As there seems to be a theme, Minigunners, napalmers, bombards..... i don't think i've seen a mission with more than one version of heavy (i don't include the annoying commanders or whatever that 'switch').

I think it would drastically increase the difficulty if it was a heavy SQUAD rather than a single heavy, even if it was a squad of 1 of each heavy type.

Feel like Bombards and Napalms are not existent in higher level grineer missions. In fact, for the missions I typically do, I don't think I've seen a Napalm since I was trying to finish all the missions, and being 580 hours into the game, that was at least 400 hours of gameplay ago...

Feel like Bombards and Napalms are not existent in higher level grineer missions. In fact, for the missions I typically do, I don't think I've seen a Napalm since I was trying to finish all the missions, and being 580 hours into the game, that was at least 400 hours of gameplay ago...

Thank you, that makes me feel better.

Depends on the planet/region you are in i think. As there seems to be a theme, Minigunners, napalmers, bombards..... i don't think i've seen a mission with more than one version of heavy (i don't include the annoying commanders or whatever that 'switch').

I think it would drastically increase the difficulty if it was a heavy SQUAD rather than a single heavy, even if it was a squad of 1 of each heavy type.

Heavy squad does sounds like a simple and cheap ideea, i like it !

letir, on 02 Sept 2013 - 1:43 PM, said:

All "True H" must be immune for stagger, stun and ice. And take some abilities resist - against Mind Control and CC effects.

Nah... that would just make them above bosses....And actualy thats not even fair...