Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was Really Excited For Gram Until....

Backpills

Wow... that was the only complaint on the gram? The humming is ok, but I was expecting FFVII Cloud/zack style combat with the sword personally...

Not everyone is a fanboy of Final Fantasy, most haven't even played it. ANother thing, greatswords were not invented by that game, and their weird proportions are not anywhere close to the size of any of the melee weapons here.

just to be clear, its the humming we're talking about. no one wants a weapon to be removed from the game. i personally have heard tell of the days of akbronco and having a weapon removed is a sad sad thing. no what i am actually talking about is the humming. the humming hurts the inside of my head the same way not drinking water after having diarhea for two days does.

please do not misunderstand me when i say that i am all for weapons having cool little add ons like this. it's just that this particualar sound, to use no small amount of hyperbole, makes me want to kill myself.

I think the range will be fixed soon too, this new weapon is still in "beta" too xD

But the sound is horrible... When i stopped to play yesteday i was so happy to stop this sound... And so sad cause i love this weapon, and i dont know if i will be able to use it now cause of this :(

If the sound is removed, this will be cool :)