Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone wondered why vanari isin't a separate entity?

(PSN)Madmaxgaming130

Now, I know what you all are gonna say "but assassin, that's part of khora's warframe gimmick, why are you still here being the bane of everyone existence on these forums!". Well khora is good, but vanari is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in a video game (over exaggeration). I have never seen a kavat go "slashy slashy mofo" while moving at mach 5 speed!

So I think we should make her a separate blueprint. A really, REALLY, hard to get separate blueprint

edit: actually, can't we get a kavat that does exactly what venari does? Or imprints of a venari? Just, just wondering...if y'all want to quote me on my stupidity, thats- that's fine

Edited by (PS4)the_assassin104

We already have generic cats that take up slots we can't afford, unless you're suggesting then giving every warframe its own special slot for Venari, so that you can have a sentinel, and Venari can just respawn after 45s universally.
Venari as just a cat like all the others is a straight up downgrade from the current special status Venari has with being tied to Khora.
(Not to mention Khora's ability to command and make Venari teleport!)

Edited by SnuggleBuckets

9 minutes ago, SnuggleBuckets said:

We already have generic cats that take up slots we can't afford, unless you're suggesting then giving every warframe its own special slot for Venari, so that you can have a sentinel, and Venari can just respawn after 45s universally.
Venari as just a cat like all the others is a straight up downgrade from the current special status Venari has with being tied to Khora.
(Not to mention Khora's ability to command and make Venari teleport!)

I wasn t trying to suggest giving every warframe a special pet slot. Just make venari a regular warframe type pet. A warframe pet, that will slice your enemies until there is nothing left of their body parts.

Edit: I just realized what you said about the downgrade. So...

1 hour ago, (PS4)the_assassin104 said:

Now, I know what you all are gonna say "but assassin, that's part of khora's warframe gimmick, why are you still here being the bane of everyone existence on these forums!". Well khora is good, but vanari is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in a video game (over exaggeration). I have never seen a kavat go "slashy slashy mofo" while moving at mach 5 speed!

So I think we should make her a separate blueprint. A really, REALLY, hard to get separate blueprint

DE's description of her said that Venari is part of the Khora warframe, not a separate entity. This is likely why it was so smart, enough to escape Corpus captivity after being revived; enough to kill teams sent after it and rescue the Corpus Biologist that revived it; and then later to trick Simaris into Synthesizing it and then stealing the main Khora parts. Honestly, in Onslaught, we should be fighting or encoutering Venari with a rebuild Khora in the fights of Onslaught the way Simaris tells it. Quill just finding the Khora main parts on the plains after all those Ghoul entries after the buildup was anticlimatic but at least explained why Simaris has them.

9 minutes ago, Urlan said:

DE's description of her said that Venari is part of the Khora warframe, not a separate entity. This is likely why it was so smart, enough to escape Corpus captivity after being revived; enough to kill teams sent after it and rescue the Corpus Biologist that revived it; and then later to trick Simaris into Synthesizing it and then stealing the main Khora parts. Honestly, in Onslaught, we should be fighting or encoutering Venari with a rebuild Khora in the fights of Onslaught the way Simaris tells it. Quill just finding the Khora main parts on the plains after all those Ghoul entries after the buildup was anticlimatic but at least explained why Simaris has them.

Oh. Well that explains alot.

I still want a kavat that does exactly what venari does though... or imprints, anyone of the two Is fine