Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decoration Resurgence!

Ahelt

Hello fellow Tennos!

I haven't played the game for more than a couple of months - which means I missed alot of all those sweet decorations for my orbitor! Seeing as I'm big on IKEAframing I wondered if anyone knew if there was a way to get/buy old decorations (like Orokin Tea Set or Cetus Wisp), or if they might reappear at some point? :)

Thanks in advance!

Those are pretty recent decorations. No telling really.

The pvp event heart deco came back for sale. The pvp Oro lighting deco has not come back. 

The wisp I could see coming back, not so much the tea set. But there are no rules to what will or won't other than founder stuff 

As the NinTenno make their way into the game with all the new things coming their way, things that were given away should return for all. Twitch drops should make a reappear for the Bust and go across platforms to those who did not get them before.

It would be a killer time for us to get another seasonal inside ship deco that changes the scenery. I like the scene but kinda want something for other reasons such as hanging wings and cobwebs in my ship for the Hallow time. Maybe fireworks and tinsel and champagne glasses around for New Year's.

Stick around and those things will come back hopefully. Grab them when you can and have fun putting them where you like. 

• 1 month later...

I'm in the same boat as Ahelt. Being really into IKEAframe to later find out about an event where you had a CHANCE of getting a decoration is really bothering. I also missed the chance of getting the Tea Set and Cetus Wisp simply because I wassen't aware of the events themself since I honestly don't really care to watch others play the game when I can play the game myself. So after deciding to be more alert on upcoming events, just imagine how excited I got when I saw that the loot pool for the fortuna event contained a Cetus Wisp. So after 50+ rewards later I finally got the Wisp only to find out that it was the Wisp resource and not the decoration. I got so salty. I thought, "of course it has to be the decoration. just one Wisp is nothing" but no. So I really hope too that these kinds of decorations make a comeback.

Also, this whole thing of getting stuff from watching streamers in these events confuses me a bit, like: "Here is this huge new update with a new open word for you to explore and stuff to do. And btw if you watch these streamers as they play it while you are probably playing it, you have the chance of getting all this free stuff." I understand that they do this probably to help the streaming comunity grow, but i feel like there has to be a better way of doing it. When these event updates arrive, I, like meany others I assume are focused on playing and experiencing it themselves and don't really pay attention to the streamers and jsut have them playing in the background for the free loot.

This was a bit of a rant I didn't plan on sharing but why not, I felt like doing it.