Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info.

AshenOne07

• 3 weeks later...
В 18.10.2018 в 08:33, hillBAKA сказал:

The same for me. I can login through the app but not from the pc. Is this a region problem or on my end? Everything's been working fine untill yesterday when the launcher got a small update. "Login failed. Check your info" started to appear after I input the correct information.

(and it's obvious that the game's resolution changed for some reason too)

This happened today again. After a week of not having this problem it's back. What is this login monster?

• 2 weeks later...

Seem DE never care about us i got this problem the same and report this to Support but they've replied. with some basic troubleshooting answers, which ofcouse didn't fix the problem. 

4 years I played this game maybe they don't care about SEA. players anymore fine time to Monster Hunter World. I really feel bad so much

Hi all,

I have been fighting with this problem since a month. I am unable to login through the launcher but I am able to login with the same password on the website. I have contacted support and this is the reply I have got. I am trying to get a new internet connection and see if that changes anything. This is surely a worst experience. There should be a solution to this other than waiting for the problem to fix itself. I am gaming from India (SEA server I guess).  I have tried using VPNs, it worked for a while and it stopped altogether. The game isn't working even with a VPN. I have reinstalled the whole game, just to be sure. Still doesn't work. Kindly post any other solution if you might know.

The following is the response I got from the Support team.
P.S. - This is only for my connection. Please check in with Support team for yours.

"Hey there badboy575,

We have taken a look at your connection and found it has been flagged which caused the IP to be blocked. This issue is being caused by a combination of the IPv4 protocols your ISP is using and botnet traffic being detected on your IP.

Basically, your ISP assigns you an IP when you connect to the internet. However, in this case it looks like they have a limited pool of IP’s to give out so you end up sharing the IP with many other computers. The problem here is that one or more of the computers using your IP is hosting malicious traffic. Based on the type of traffic, it looks like a botnet. When our servers detect an attack against us or any serious threat that can comprise account security, it will block the IP it is coming from. Since you are sharing an IP with the source of that traffic the block is impacting you to.

This is a tough situation because good and bad traffic cannot be filtered when it is coming from one IP. We also have no influence on the systems hosting this botnet traffic so we cannot give you an idea on how long the block will last. The good news is that once this traffic subsides the system will unblock the IP automatically.

What we can do in the mean time is run you through some steps to help bypass this issue until normal traffic resumes.

• First of all, we recommend trying to log into Warframe once each day so that you know when the block has been lifted.
  • If you have not done so already, ask your ISP for an IPv6 connection. Not all ISP’s support IPv6 but if your does most IPv6 networks are clean of this type of traffic.
  • If you have the option, please use an alternative connection. Using one that is hosted by a completely different ISP is your best bet here.
  • Finally, switching your IP so that you are no longer sharing one with the host(s) of the malicious traffic will most likely be the best way to get around this block. A VPN is the most common method. Every area is different though so if you go this route please do some research and find the best one that works for you.

Hopefully one of these steps is able to help you out. Unfortunately, if they do not, there is nothing we can directly do here so you will have to wait until the botnet traffic subsides."