Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operators suits need to be reverted.

Madatom

On 2018-10-18 at 5:36 PM, Senigata said:

Keep in mind the revert is also only gonna be temporary, since they want to "carefully" reintroduce the change again. If they are smart they just make another slot for pants entirely for example.

What they should do is add the skirt parts of tops to that specific section so that combining suits is easier, the Kopra suit and the Varida suits are the only ones that have parts there but the new suits from Cetus would also benefit from this greatly, same goes for the new upcoming suits from Fortuna.

Also if they were to add more slots for clothing parts, they should add a "neck" slot. considering a lot of suits have neck parts. When the Vahd top had the muffler added, i kinda liked it, but the problem was that it clipped with other hoods. If they added a slot for "neck", it would also be very helpful for those who want that muffler without the helmet. The upcoming suits from Fortuna also appear to have to have short cloaks and neck pieces, having a "neck" slot would be really great.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-10-14 at 9:23 PM, JCD89 said:

I feel your pain. Upper part most likely be reverted but something is telling me they intend to keep those ugly rubber underpants, probably for fetish reasons. image.png

Exactly as I said, they brought back fetishistic rubber pants with pubic hair in Fortuna update:

image.png