Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Landing Craft Decorations Missing [Fixed]

_xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_

On 2018-10-14 at 4:40 AM, -PP-_FalseEcho_ZERO said:

Erm am i the only one who has this problem where all my decorations in my personal quarters are gone, and i can't find them in my inventory. From the burning Ember noggle, Pedestool Prime, the jar you get from Inaros' quest, the sentient action figure, and worst still, i can't even put any decorations down cuz for some reasons it says capacity full, when there's litreally nothing in my pq 😞

I know how you feel, i have a few Ayatan Statues in my inventory and decided to decorate my newly acquired quarters with them. As soon as I put one on the shelf it vanished, Not sure what happened i decided to put my caged buzzard in the larger opening near the door, and 'Poof' dissapeared like a magic act. Something's definitely wrong there, Zephyr jr is either stuck in the wall or somewhere in space. I should have left him where he was, next to my infested puppy (Plaguey) to keep each other company. 

Edit: Everything came back, good job programers, Plaguey is no longer lonely while i'm off on those long missions. Thanks.

Edited by Virgil_of_the_damned

Can confirm, placing any decoration outside your personnel quarters will bring your stuff back. However if you place some new decorations on the inside it will disappear and will return after placing something outside. You can pick up decorations on the outside later and the stuff on the inside will stay.

Edited by Tuliackbaev

I have a bit of stuff that disappeared as well. As DE stated in their Update thread, there are many bugs that came with Chimera since it was quite a sizable update. A majority of them are known, and they're working to have the earliest fix out by Monday. I'm sure they've taken note of how many posts are out there about missing decs, so I'm sure they'll fix it! 🙂

So I just tried this and it showed up on the end of the cursor right up until I hit the button to accept placement, at which point it simply disappeared. No sign of it at all, as though I didn't drop it at all.  Not sure what happened here but it sure seems to come along with the headaches of trying to select my synthesis scanner. (I have to equip as fishing spear first, then switch to my scanner, otherwise it just leaves me "unarmed").  Should we be filling out tickets?

EDIT: By "tried this:" I mean I attempted to put down something new in my personal space.  Nothing showed up though items I attempted to place were taken from inventory.

Edited by BrotherRaven
further clarification

Yeh, have similar bug and it is Personal Quarters only.

My old decorations are in place. But if I try to place something new (imagine happening this to the new Hexis statue, 2 hours of farming!!!), it vanishes. Reloadong and placing something outside helps.

My money is on Wally. I swear, it already got it's little paws on my Excal Odonata noggle (or I put it in some discrete corner and forgot about it).

So I spent roughly 500 plat on decorations for my personal quarters and when I go in after the Chimera update everything is gone and it's not in my inventory. It says I own them but none are in my inventory when I try decorate my orbitor and lost Niwa drawrings from the Glast Gambit.

Edited by ChaosImmortal