Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Landing Craft Decorations Missing [Fixed]

_xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_

You are not alone, yesterday I finished the chimera prologue and went back in my personal quarters and it was empty. I looked in my inventory and all my decorations seem to have completely vanished and are nowhere to be found. I'm quite frustrated about it since I payed for some of them and farmed a lot to get the rest. Would love it if DE fixed the issue.

4 hours ago, Velleon said:

Arite I found a temporary fix.

Decorations in both the Helminth room and operator room were the ones not appearing.  Placing new decorations in either room caused them to immediately disappear.  BUT placing a decoration in the main navigation room caused it to actually work properly.  Whats more, is after placing a decoration there all the "missing" ones suddenly appeared!

I then removed the item I placed in the navigation room and everything stayed visible.  INCLUDING the 2 items I had placed that instantly went invisible.

BUT: when I did a test of logging off and back in, when I logged back in, everything was invisible again 😞

Next I tried what is now a temporary fix:  I placed an item in the navigation room which caused the other items to reappear.  Then I tested logging out and back in while leaving the item in the navigation room, which effectively made every work normal.  Once i logged in, I saw the decoration in the login area and when I moved to the other rooms of the ship, my decorations greeted me as the doors open as they should.

SO there's a temp fix.  You need at least one decoration in the MAIN ship, (possibly even navigation) and it will "fix" the decorations in the side rooms (helminth, operator room) not appearing.

Hopefully this info makes it easier to pinpoint whats going on when DE takes a look at this next week.

I can say that this actually worked , my decorationsin the private quarter are back ,while i have a decoration in my navigation room , if i remove it and loggin they are gone , thanks for sharing this with us!!!!

4 hours ago, Velleon said:

Arite I found a temporary fix.

Decorations in both the Helminth room and operator room were the ones not appearing.  Placing new decorations in either room caused them to immediately disappear.  BUT placing a decoration in the main navigation room caused it to actually work properly.  Whats more, is after placing a decoration there all the "missing" ones suddenly appeared!

I then removed the item I placed in the navigation room and everything stayed visible.  INCLUDING the 2 items I had placed that instantly went invisible.

BUT: when I did a test of logging off and back in, when I logged back in, everything was invisible again 😞

Next I tried what is now a temporary fix:  I placed an item in the navigation room which caused the other items to reappear.  Then I tested logging out and back in while leaving the item in the navigation room, which effectively made every work normal.  Once i logged in, I saw the decoration in the login area and when I moved to the other rooms of the ship, my decorations greeted me as the doors open as they should.

SO there's a temp fix.  You need at least one decoration in the MAIN ship, (possibly even navigation) and it will "fix" the decorations in the side rooms (helminth, operator room) not appearing.

Hopefully this info makes it easier to pinpoint whats going on when DE takes a look at this next week.

I can say that this actually worked , my decorations  in the private quarter are back ,while i have a decoration in my navigation room , if i remove it and loggin they are gone , thanks for sharing this with us!!!!

All my decorations are lost including my ayatan sculptures and the sacred vessel from the Sands of inaros quest. 

Edit: I haven't completed the chimera prologue yet but still lost all my decorations. 

Edited by KyirinHunter
Added more information

This work around didn't work for me. I tried placing two sculptures in the cockpit, but both times they instantly went invisible. I logged out and logged back in, tried placing another one, same thing. All my decorations are missing/invisible still.

So, I would like to preface this by saying I've already posted this bug as comment on the Chimera Bug Megathread, however I believe this is a large enough of an issue to merit it's own separate thread. (I also am terrified of this being forgotten about, because that would be implying I've lost all of my decorations.) So, I am sorry if this is considered a rule violation for any reason.

The Issue:

Following the Chimera Update and Hotfix, every decoration placed in my Personal Quarters has been 'deleted' and does not appear in my inventory. (Unfortunately, every decoration I had was in my Quarters...) Items cannot be selected in the Editor and new items disappear immediately after being placed. I've seen quite a few people in region chat having a similar issue and have been talking with some of them, and the general consensus is that this is only affecting our personal quarters segment.

The general consensus I've reached is that Ordis is clearly confiscating all of our decorations and I just need to get a new ship cephalon. If anyone is selling cephalons for cheap, hmu.

Thanks.