Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot even start Mask of the Revenant Quest

KultureVulture

I can't even start the Quest. I have bought mask, equipped it, and gone out into the Plains at night. No Quest Prompt, no white Circle, no dialogue popups.  Left Cetus and tried again, unequipped mask and reequipped, Restarted Game, Verified Cache, Nothing work.  I am MAX Reputation with the quills as well.  Sooo um What do I do?

I am also having this problem. I have all 3 parts built and claimed, have observer status, have the mask equipped, on the plains at night, and I do not get any sort of markers for a quest (yes I checked the map for white circles with no waypoints), nor do I have any active quests. In the codex it acts like I do not meet the pre requisites

I have this problem too, the 3 parts builded and claimed, have Adherent status, have the mask equipped, and I've been in plains at night like 3 or 4 times, none of them I have saw nathing on the map. Same with the codex or any kind of quest...

Same for me. I bought the mask for 1 wisp and nothing appear when i equip it on the operator at night. Nothing on the minimap and i went around the lake several times without seeing something unusual. And nothing appear about Revenant in my quest list.

All Revenant parts are crafted and claimed. Missing only the BP.

I also have the same problem~ The reputation of the night feather is the constructor, and the reputation of Hirano is also the highest, but now I want to do [REVENANT] and take the position of the battle armor, but I find that there is a problem with the series of tasks?
When can I change such problems?
Recharged a few times 4300 white gold, but in exchange for a series of tasks Bug ~
Really sour