Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Up With The Wall Running?

MoeCharles

I've noticed that the wall running has been a little lacking lately.  For instance I've tried to jump at a wall and run across it many times in the past week and just completely failed, when earlier I would've made to jump with no issue at all.  Sometime it seems like it's lagging, as I do see my frame manage to finaly perform to wall run (too late mind you) when I continue to hold the keys down in frustrastion while watching my character fall.  It has even affected my wall running test for mastery leveling.  

Is this a glitch thats being worked on?

Your not the only one having these issues where wall run just refuses to stick, or work. Several locations on the Corpus map especially when you have to do the silly run on wall in order to leap into the pipe has become an absolute pain. As the wall stick happens at the wrong moment causing you to wall run up the wrong wall, or going off too late causing you to slam into a wall. It kind of reminds me of the jumping issue(still on going, where when you hit the jump button nothing happens.)

I think it may be lag however when your not the host.

I especially like how DEJames goes and changes my support ticket to solved simply because he claims that he forwarded the problem of my frame not jumping off the wall during mastery tests anymore.  Jackoff probably just put it as solved so that he could claim another solved issue to keep his job.  That kind of behavior is nothing new to me since I've seen more than my fair share of help desk personnel do that just to boost their ratings for job performance.  It's just too bad DE doesn't have me as their support manager.  I'd fire him on the spot and replace him with someone that actually does their job.

I especially like how DEJames goes and changes my support ticket to solved simply because he claims that he forwarded the problem of my frame not jumping off the wall during mastery tests anymore.  Jackoff probably just put it as solved so that he could claim another solved issue to keep his job.  That kind of behavior is nothing new to me since I've seen more than my fair share of help desk personnel do that just to boost their ratings for job performance.  It's just too bad DE doesn't have me as their support manager.  I'd fire him on the spot and replace him with someone that actually does their job.

Looking at your attitude and tone I am very glad DE doesn't have you as their support manager. 

Oh, please. Your attitude is presumptuous, your tone is "I have no respect for service staff." You call him a jackoff and generalize him under the arrogant assumption that every customer support operator is a lazy, unmotivated twat. 

That doesn't even deserve a reply to your ticket. 

I have actually had some issues with this.

Its pretty weird, some times it works fine other times its like i'm not even trying to wall run, have had a few occasions over the last few days where it just wont attach to the wall. (I did however just do the lvl 9 mastery test the other day with few issues)

My one major complaint about Warframe is that it is the only game that constantly makes me think my keyboard is broken, to be fair it probably is. (its a G19. Overpriced, sweatshop garbage) 

Edited by t4m5t3r