The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

I might need some help here, i did the steps and got my subscription and then found out my apple id email is outdated, which i cant access to it. So i went and update my apple id email right away. Do i need to do something about it in case PC gamer sent the code to my outdated email instead of the current email i am using.

why don't you set a forwarding message on your old email to your new one

Awesome!

What e-mail did you use?

Was it pcgamer.giftageddon@

I think some of us are doing it wrong.

I downloaded my free trail subscription.

But the instructions did not say you had to pay for a 4.99 subscription.

You don't pay.

You opt in for a free trial which signs you up for recurring payments once the trial ends.

Then you cancel the recurring payment.

There's nothing to it.

When I sent my email asking about the code to the address on Friday the 6th after 12 midnight (think it was around 1am), I had a post notification saying that the sent email was delayed. 

My guess is that the pcgamer guy's email account is inactive until work resumes on Monday, so fingers crossed we will get our codes by next week. 

why don't you set a forwarding message on your old email to your new one

Would love to do that, but windows live locked up my email saying i am unable to verify myself. I tried emailing windows live multiple times but all i got was auto reply saying i cant get it back due to "lack of information".

I cant w8 ... Btw guys and girls if you want to trade your code I can trade dota2 key (I have lots 20+) and I have 1 speed demon courier that is worth 12E on their store also I have items for many heroes also 1 ward skin and many different chests . 

If you dont plan on using your code pls GiVE IT TO MEEEE!!! IM MADLY IN LOVE WITH WARFRAME BEST GAME EVAR !!!

Also I just started playing video game and Im 30 y old :D .

Dude...Dota 2 doesn't need a key anymore to play. It's out of Beta

And yeah, maybe actually support the game and buy some platinum

yes, I imagine they are slowly emailing out the codes.  Its probably one guy in an office emailing codes to people by hand lol.

I meant can you still get the code if  you've registered past the 6th. If your statement still applies, then thanks. If not, I guess i'm out of luck.

I already sent them an email the day I subscribed (the 4th) asking them if I needed to pay for the issue rather than using the free month they give you.  I also told them I would be willing to purchase the issue if it meant I could receive a key.  I have not received a response yet.

Edited by PROteinxstack

The article actually said it can take a couple of days.  Since the 6th was a friday then perhaps wait until Wednesday before sending an email?  That's my plan anyway.

Any time this week would be sufficient for me, just have some patience and it will come

I turned off the auto renual after I did it, am I still eligible? I signed up for it almost a week ago should I email them?

Yes you are still eligible I did the same thing, turning off auto renewal only means that you will use your free subscription for this month only and not get charged next month but your subscription will end