The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

Ah okay, so about that email from PC Gamer today, it is the confirmation of subscription am I right?

Yes.

iTunes sent one right away after the sub.  PC Gamer sent one today that acknowledges subscription and try and sell other mags they publish. 

Yes.

iTunes sent one right away after the sub.  PC Gamer sent one today that acknowledges subscription and try and sell other mags they publish. 

Maybe that might be a sign that I (and other people who did not send an email to pcgamer.giftageddon@futurenet.com with proof of purchase) am going to have to wait a little bit longer to receive the reward.

You know, it said in the magazine that emails would go out on the 6th and it could take a couple of days to do them all.  Why did anyone send emails BEFORE the 6th?  If it was up to me anyone sending emails chasing up this FREE gift so early would have been put to the back of the queue.

Are you implying I sent it before the 6th?

I sent it bang on the 6th and it took nearly a week.

If you read earlier in the thread you'll see why I can't send an email Palkora.

Edit: I forgot to add that I did send an email for them to resend a digital receipt but I am thinking I should have sent that to iTunes instead.

Edit2: So I may have to wait until either this weekend or beyond.

Edited by Phoexas