The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

Just got my code, details below.

Subscribed on ipad on the 4th, only got itunes receipt.

Sent pc gamers an enquiry mail on the 9th, received "thanks for subscribing" reply from pc gamers.

Sent another enquiry mail on the 14th, got my code around 10 hours later.

I signed up for the free trial through the pc gamers uk app and turned off auto renewal the same day.

Both mails i had forwarded the itunes receipt.

Hope u guys get your code soon too.

Yes I got my code finally!

It will work out people! Using iTunes free trail only and with cancelling auto-renew. If you don't get your code write to the e-mail that's mentioned multiple times in this thread with a screencap of the Oct 2013 issue shown as readable in your PC Gamer UK app along with the e-mail that iTunes sent you confirming your subscription.

It took them about a week after I sent the e-mail in but it works.

Good luck!

Edited by sushidubya

Just got my code, details below.

Subscribed on ipad on the 4th, only got itunes receipt.

Sent pc gamers an enquiry mail on the 9th, received "thanks for subscribing" reply from pc gamers.

Sent another enquiry mail on the 14th, got my code around 10 hours later.

I signed up for the free trial through the pc gamers uk app and turned off auto renewal the same day.

Both mails i had forwarded the itunes receipt.

Hope u guys get your code soon too.

Where did you found the receipt 

Where did you found the receipt 

Itunes automatically sends u the purchase receipt once u "buy" it on the app store.

They send it to the mail that binds with your itunes account.

And you dont have to pay a single cent if u turn off auto renewal in your subscriptions tab in your itunes account.

Just got my code this morning as well. They sneaked it in early.

My event synopsis:

-Subscribed on 9/6 (free trial)

-Sent them a follow up email on 9/11 (just a courtesy follow up to confirm my eligibility)

-Received a digital subscription confirmation email from PC Gamer on 9/12 (thought that was it actually, but no)

-Received my actual code for the platinum this morning, 9/14. It was signed, Dan Burden (digital support from future publishing.

Point of note, I believe it does help to reference your iTunes subscription receipt in a courtesy follow up email just to be on the safe side. Best thing about this....never spent a nickel! I think there's still time to redeem the offer, as someone mentioned earlier while we're still within the month of September. Give it a go! Anyway, going to go mess with U10 later. See you out there fellow Tenno!