Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe (PC) (Clan): Acculiterate

Acculiterary

A few months ago, I said to "god" if he took my most cherished posession(s)/relative(s) and/or friend, "he" would be dead to me. A 1/2 month later, I met a family, country troubled newcomer at my highschool and showed him the ropes. We later understood eachother, having similar qualitative interests. Respect was shared, and it was given. However, just a few days ago, he told me he was moving to New York City to live with his uncles do to his guardians throwing him out on the streets for breaking a single rule.

They said his GPA dropped to a B average and they no longer had a reason to keep him, as they attained money from his presence as he was legally "adopted" from his family to his guardians. He later vowed to delete all his accounts, including his number and his Discord. To become a better person, he needs to "rid of any occupation/habit". Now, I am joining Warframe once again to start a new, to regrettingly "occupy" myself from my mental struggle and to find someone as favorable as my only and once, best friend. Now that I am, I am reinventing my priorities by making calculations and highly strategic builds towards the Warframe Universe, both Discord and Clan.

Eventually my own site once it is affordable and planable. However, I am currently devastated from my loss(es), I don't play often due to my 💩 PC and my religious confusion, as being alone in this tactical game with an MR of 5 and lack of weaponry and comrades, I need some volunteers to help me advance and grow our Clan to a respectable average max. I am occasionally on Wed, Sat and Sun's around 12-5pm. If anyone wants to help me acheive my new goal(s), please do, pm me ingame around then.

Edited by Acculiterary
Format (I'm on mobile now)