Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can not select anything in the Gear Wheel!

Naztalgic_

Question

So I logged in today and was doing my daily Sortie mission when I came across a Frame Fighter Fragment and I decided to scan it. When I pressed down on the D-pad to pull up the gear wheel and move over to the slot my scanner is on and press X on Ps4 Dual Shock Controller it would not swap to the scanner. I pressed it multiple times and nothing. I then decided to press all the buttons and the only ones to work were R1 which goes over to emotes and down on the D-pad which exits the Gear Wheel menu. I then checked steam configs on controller and everything is the same as it was last night. I then unplugged and replugged the controller with no success of the gear wheel working. I restart my pc and went to Plains of Eidolon to see if I can use the Archwing. That did not work either. Can someone please help me? 

Edit: I just went to swap the items around to see if that would help, but now I can not even put any items in empty slots! What's going on?

Edit 2: Issue seems to be only from Steam Client. I redownload off their website and it works fine.
Edit 3: Upvote and emote this post, if you're having the same issue. It'll stay at the top so DE sees it!

Edited by Naztalgic_

Think I’ve already posted in here once already, but I’ve had an update and a fix.

First - Playing PC via steam not the host application, my controller is a DS4

Second - Tried Big Picture Mode, didn’t fix the problem, but I’m pretty sure the issue is with the steam overlay not mapping properly.

My fix - launch the game via the system tray, not in big picture mode with the DS4 disconnected. Sign in, plug in controller after the game is active and everything works - item wheel - check, chat via keyboard or controller, check! Able to play the game normally, check! A bit of a pain, but this has solved all my controller issues since the last update. 

The only problem is, if I try to launch the game via steam link - everything is jacked again and I only have partial controller support 😕 hopefully an actual fix is in the works.