The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infos On High Level Endgame Needed

Dunkelheit

Question

Hi guys,

I have not played for quite a long time and so I would like to ask for some help.

1. Which weapons from the clan dojo are worth buying and considered strong in endgame? From the numbers the Acrid and the Ogris are great, are there others? I considered my HEK quite good, but a T3 defense mission taught me otherwise... mobs needed far too long to be killed.

2. Since I really want to get Vauban, I decided to use an alert app. Is there a good one out for Android?

3. I have figured that some weapons/warframes have numbers that are so good, that they make older stuff really outdated and useless. Is there any statement from DE about their vision of the future?

4. one other question (edit): I try to farm the supermods which have 2 mods assigned to them on one card. Is the propability that you get them the same for all missions? Or is there an incentive to play Pluto nightmare missions. So far, I have farmed only the low level missions.

All in all, the game is heading into a very good direction. I like what I see so far :)

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Edited by Dunkelheit

9 answers to this question

I have a question that has arisen (is that the right word? :D):

What about pistol and melee weapon. What would you prefer? What is preferable in endgame?

I have noticed that my Hikou is doing crazy dmg. I can kill way faster than with my HEK.

Well two things, Acrid is a clan tech secondary that does crazy damage and if you can't get that then most go despair > kunai. 

Also if your Hikou do more damage then your hek I almost wonder how you have your hek set-up........